COD: World at War Gets Release Date, MP Beta in October
Written Thursday, September 04, 2008 by Dan Webb

Activision just sent out word that the latest instalment of the Call of Duty series, World at War will be available on November 11th in North America. No word on Europe just yet but chances are they should be expecting the game on the 14th, which is the following Friday.

In addition to the release date announcement, Activision have sent word that they also intend to run a multiplayer Beta period in the month of October.

The press release I have in my hand makes no indication as to what region this applies to, it just says go to http://www.callofduty.com/ to register (but I found nothing there a few minutes ago) or North Americans can pre-order their copy and get a Beta code from Gamestop.

Either way, be patient, I'm sure more info will come regarding the Beta in the coming hours/days/weeks and at least we have a new release date for the much anticipated Call of Duty: World at War now.

ninja
ok, Call of Duty franchise is coming in November like other great games so... ima skip on out this game for a bit. beacause of the fact this is Treyarch. im not saying they are a bad company, but they didnt do anything epic with CoD3 and they dont have that great of a resume if you ask me. I guess ill save my money for CoD 6
ninja