Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Magazine -{Read Guild Newsletters}-
The Guild Magazine - 5th of september [[ ramadan MUBARAK ]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:54 am

~~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~~
Alsalam Alaykum Brothers & Sisters!
and welcome to '' The Guild Magazine ''

firstly i'd like to say Ramadan Mubarak at all of the Muslims all over the world!!

There are lotza news in the guild!! alhamdulilah ^^ since it's Ramadan!!! and as i can feel .. the Ramadan spirit is all over the forums here

firstly i'd like to say Ramadan Mubarak at all of the Muslims all over the world!! There are lotza news in the guild!! alhamdulilah ^^ since it's Ramadan!!! and as i can feel .. the Ramadan spirit is all over the forums here smile in the chatterbox : there is '' The Qura'n Game '' and it's extremly helpful for whoever has the Ambitious to finish reading the Qura'n before ramadan ends with no stress ;D! * And The Guild Magazine is Cooperating with The Qura'n Game .. means the winners names will be announced here !! so everyone would see it =)

I
n the festeval forums : New threads are all over it .. and the Hadith @ ramdan thread is a nice one!! go check it .. beacause u will get to know some hadiths about Ramadan u never knew about !!

The guild intro .. is totally fresh and awesome :3 thanks to brother tassan! and yeah finally the Captain came back from the 5 days off journy =D so Welcome Back Zaaki!! ;D and hope u enjoyed ur journy!! Last But not Least .. the Muslim Discussion which will consist of threads the discuss Ramadan and everything about it ;D Take Care all .. and remember that Ramadan is no game !! so u better Read a lot of Qura'n , pray and fast !! and inshallah u'll get all the good deeds ..

Wasalam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:56 am
Nice magazine biggrin I like it xd  

Zaakii

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:55 am
Zaaki
Nice magazine biggrin I like it xd

thanx bro 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:22 am
dark__sunshin