The Completely Custom Naruto Stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Sexy- -no- -Jutsu-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:04 pm
The Completely Custom Naruto Stories

Okay! I bet you're all wondering what this is. It's a totally random thread to post your totally lame and/or random Naruto stories!! I got this idea from my friend from the Premier YYH Guild...I laughed my butt off!

exclaim Rules
exclaim Contest
exclaim Characters
exclaim Made Ups  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:05 pm
RULES

There are a few rules (sadly). Follow them, and we'll all have a good time.

1) Keep it PG-13
2) Romance is allowed
3) No god-moding!!
4) No killing unless I say so
5) Follow all guild/Gaia rules!!
6) Be as creative as possible!!=D  

-Sexy- -no- -Jutsu-

-Sexy- -no- -Jutsu-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:08 pm
It's a contest?!

Okay, whoever has the best idea will be what we RP. That's right! No matter how random, we'll RP it when you vote!!

DUE DATE FOR IDEAS-- Friday, October 7th, 2005

I will put a poll for the top three ideas I choose, and you guys can pick the winner!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:11 pm
CHARACTERS

Naruto-
Sasuke-
Sakura-
Kakashi-
Neji-
Gaara-
Itachi-
Kisame-
Ino-

Here's the form to fill out to be an original character!!

Gaian Name-
Character you want-

That's it ^^;;; If you want to be another character that's not up there, go ahead and request to be him or her!  

-Sexy- -no- -Jutsu-

-Sexy- -no- -Jutsu-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:14 pm
Made-Ups

Okay. Once the RP has started and there's room for made-ups, here's the form to fill out:

Gaian Name-
Character Name-
Age-
Appearance-
Pic(if any)-
Short Bio-
Other Info-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:45 pm
can i be sasuke?

i have an idea.... itz very random

Kakashi has been waiting for this day for his whole life THE DAY THE ITCHA ITCHA paradise movie came out...... meanwhile gai has a testical problem from wearing tights to much.... the lady that teaches kiba and shino has 'womens problems.... and the teacher dude who teaches ino, choji and shika has a nut allergy...... gai is in a weel chair because if his 'problems'.... lee tells the scary stroy of losing his virginaty because an elephant raped him....... naruto is exicted about the free noodles for life contest..... which for some reason is won by sasuke who didn't even enter........ meanwhile kakashi is excited about the opening of the movie and gets everyone tickets YAY....... but then he gets a mission and can;t see the movie and goes welll utterly insane........ naruto gets bored and trys to make a turkey but gets his head stuck and has to walk around with it on his head...... gai keeps on saying he has lost his flower of youth and lee trys to find it...... then everyone goes to the zoo and lee meets his fear once more the elephant who raped him!!!! OH THE RANDOMNESS OF IT ALLLL!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *cough* ahhhhhhhh *cough* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. i hope that was pg 13 are rape virginaty and elepahant bad words.......

hope you liked it heart  

final_hiroshi

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:46 am
ok that was plain stupid no offence  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:12 pm
Blazegreg
ok that was plain stupid no offence
thats the whole point......  

final_hiroshi

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:20 pm
Maybe you should try to organize this more ^^;;
I mod a community with the same basic idea on livejournal, and it's really a good idea to keep the whole thing neat.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games