Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Happy little beat. (Vinca & Jun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:29 am
The splash made Jun jump back in surprise, having not expected such playfulness. Weren’t they on a mission? How would they ever find their pretty stones when the water was moving around like that? In order to keep the water calm enough for them to look, the young lioness did not splash her new friend back. Instead, she settled for sticking her tongue out. She would get Vinca once they were finished with this.

When the water calmed again, she turned her attention back to the shining rocks below. “Nobody has to do anything they don’t want to. And besides, if you help then you can get a necklace. It’s not going to be anything super-special ‘cause I’m not the Umsini, but it’ll still be pretty ‘cause we worked on it together.” She bobbed her head, before a little teal stone caught her eyes. “What do you think of this one?” Jun pointed with one claw down at the stone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:07 am
((SOO sorry it's taken me so long to get to this I have been so busy with college and stuff!))

The slightly older lioness giggled at Jun and pulled a tongue back wrinkling her nose in a very pretty smile her golden eyes shimmering with the waters reflection. "I'm sure you're very talented Jun, you shouldn't put yourself down, I'm sure with your level of determination you'll become the Umsini one day." She smiles gently turning her attention back to the water and the glassy stones within.

When Jun pointed to the teal stone she couldn't help but smile. "You have a good eye, that one is very pretty." She purrs.

Syrius Lionwing

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 am
Jun couldn't help but grin at the compliment. "That's what I'd like to do. It'll be a long way from now, after my drum quest and all, but I don't think I'd really like to be anything else." Of course she would hunt with the other lionesses when the time came, but what else could she be other than the Umsini? With her creativity it was practically a crime to put her anywhere else. Or so she'd like to think.

"Good," she replied when Vinca confirmed that the stone was pretty. With a careful paw she scooped it up and tossed it onto the beach. "There's one. Now, we need to find a black one, a white one and maybe a nifty shell. Tell me if you see anything."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 am
Vinca chuckled lightly looking down in to the watery depths in search of the perfect set of stones. This place was certainly a treasure trove for collecting. Perhaps if she had known that the stones rolled all the way down from the mountains she would have been even more impressed by their beauty.

Scooping her paw in tot he water she fished out a couple of black stones and moving aside a rather large rock she liberated the crystalline shore of a perfect piece of quarts.

"What d you think?" She tilts her head and smiles, this creating things was fun. She felt it would be nice to do this on a daily basis, find materials. Maybe there was a job out there. She should ash her mother another time. Right now making this necklace was all important.

Syrius Lionwing

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 am
Jun nodded approvingly. "That's perfect! And I've got our shell!" She picked up the pretty blue snail shell and carried it out onto the beach. Now that they had all the bits that they needed, it was time to assemble! Quietly, she arranged the stones and the shells, frowning a little as she moved them around. There. That was perfect. Now all she needed was the grass bits that would hold them together. The reeds that grew near the lake were perfect, and the young lioness got up to snip one semi-neatly from the bunch. Now with all the items in place, she began putting them together.

Jewellery making was hard, but hard things only become less hard with practice. Eventually, Jun produced a necklace that she hoped would fit around her friend's neck. "C'mere and let me see it on you!" She beckoned Vinca closer, before picking the necklace up and putting it over her head. The young lioness stood back to admire her work. "I like it! Do you?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 am
Vinca watched quietly as Jun put the necklace together in a manner that she felt was very deft, she seemed to handle everything so well. She bent her head so that the necklace could be slipped over her ears before looking down to admire the handy work. "It's amazing." She beams. "You have such an amazing talent!" Vinca giggles and gives her friend a wrap around neck hug in appreciation.

"We should do this again some time! Maybe you can teach me some, but I don't think I'll ever be as good as you." She puurrs looking down at the stunning necklace which lay perfectly against her chest.

Looking up at the sky she gave a soft sigh. "I should be getting home." She pouts a little swaying her tail, though she quickly shrugged. "This was a lot of fun jun, thank you for showing me!"

Syrius Lionwing

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:13 pm
The young lioness practically beamed at the praise, and leaned in to return the neck hug. It was very nice to know her work was appreciated, not to mention she got extra practice in her art form. And hey, if Vinca would wear her necklace and maybe one day pass it on to one of her children then Jun would be happy. At the very least it would be something for both of them to remember each other by.

"Well~ I couldn't have done it without you!" Jun admitted, still grinning. "I'll remember what you taught me about putting colours together and looking for more than what I'm used to. And I'll always be around to help you put stuff together! Maybe you'll have some sort of secret talent you've yet to discover!"

At the mention of home she nodded. "I should go too. But I hope we'll get to hang out again!" Jun gathered up her remaining supplies and with a spring in her step, trotted back towards the family den. She would remember all that her friend had taught her today and use Vinca's inspiration to make even better jewellery. Of that the lioness could be absolutely sure.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff