Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Bella's Lullaby~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacey 17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:13 pm
I went on a search today to find the perfect song for Bella's Lullaby... i was kinda successful. I found this one song by Yiruma that is pretty good. I was wondering what you think. List a possible lullaby below. Just put the link to it or something. Thanks,
Jacey

PS heres the link to the song i found http://search.playlist.com/tracks/edward cullen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:13 pm
I really like that, but I think alot of the songs by Helen Jane Long would work as well 3nodding  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Emerald Healer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 pm
User ImageWell, I was at my friend, Elemental Healer's profile. He is notorious for pranks, and he has a video of John Denver singing a song that could be Bella's Lullaby, or at least starts off as a lovely lullaby, then it morphs into New Moon. It's hysterical.

Elemental Healer: Edward to Bella

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Juno-Moon
I really like that, but I think alot of the songs by Helen Jane Long would work as well 3nodding

yeah  

Emo Oompa Loompa

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:07 pm
yeah...The River Flows in You by Yiruma. ive loved this as bellas lulaby for weeks its awesome. and i also like
As you sleep by Something Corporate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:20 pm
Emo Oompa Loompa
Juno-Moon

yeah

Oh, you know her? Wow, I'm surprised, alotta people haven't heard of her 3nodding  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Necro Life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:53 pm
Wow i really liked that i couldnt think of a better one  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:26 am
Ya, Its called "River Flows In You" by Yiruma. I've had it on my iPod for like almost a year. I can play it on piano too. Now, when I hear that song, I'm going to think of Bella and Edward... but ya, it does match.  

ElementelTwilight

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:07 am
*Sways to pretty song* This is making me wish I could play the piano...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:23 am
Jacey 17
I went on a search today to find the perfect song for Bella's Lullaby... i was kinda successful. I found this one song by Yiruma that is pretty good. I was wondering what you think. List a possible lullaby below. Just put the link to it or something. Thanks,
Jacey

PS heres the link to the song i found http://search.playlist.com/tracks/edward cullen

wow i just listened to it and its so sweet!  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:17 pm
Emerald Healer
User ImageWell, I was at my friend, Elemental Healer's profile. He is notorious for pranks, and he has a video of John Denver singing a song that could be Bella's Lullaby, or at least starts off as a lovely lullaby, then it morphs into New Moon. It's hysterical.

Elemental Healer: Edward to Bella

User Image

Shall have a look now. blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:16 am
YOU IDIOTS! the song they r using 4 the movie ish River FLows In You by Yiruma. ITS IN THE MOVIE!!!!! look on youtube! its famous now! duhhhhh  

Cherrychi99

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff