Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agree?
  yea
  not really
View Results

ThisGameis A Rip Off

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 am
Yes, Stephenie Meyer said that she would put it on hold because of the leakage. But do you really think she will never publish it? NO way. My dear, It's Edward, the new fantasy of everyone. She will 100%, whether she's upset or not.

Then why she's whining about the issue? Then why she threatens that she will put it on hold and probably will not publish it?

It's because we have to realize the mistake we've done.The main focus of what she has written is not because she will put Midnight Sun on hold, but because she wants us to think about it and learn from it. She posted the 12 chapters of Midnight Sun so that everyone will no longer feel guilty and will have fair share. She's generous and at the same time she knows how to correct mistakes we have.

We're not aware of that. It's because we're only focused on the need of the novel that we forgot to analyze the author's perspective. n_n..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:37 am
Ok well I loved it! Especially knowing how much Edward really loves Bella! I just wish she would finish it so I can see what Edward thinks in the meadow!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:06 am
i honestly think that she has more written
than what she posted.

she told months ago that she had 1-12 written.
so imagine my surprise when i go to read it
and she still only has 1-12 written.

me and a friend were talking about it and she thinks
that she didnt post anymore because it getting
too close to the meadow scene. so when she DOES
publish Midnight Sun, we will still be surprised
when we read the meadow scene.

and their first kiss! whee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:55 pm
Honestly, I want her to publish Midnight Sun.
I'm looking forward to reading it.

Just the passion that Edward has for
Bella is amazing. I'm envious of it.

I want to see the rage that he has to contain
when he first meets her.  

munchhlaxx

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm
I know, I'm very jealous too... maybe she'll write it while she's angry and Bella will just go die. THAT would be great. When Tyler looses control of his car, Edward would just sit in his Volvo. Then Emmett would be like "Aren't you going to save her?!" And he'd answer," No... I don't think I will. Brunettes really aren't so great after all." xd

But in all honesty, I KNOW how hurt and upset she is... but to me it seems like she's pouting now. Does she really have to punish her fans because someone close to her ruined the first 12 chapters? And really, it's only the first 12. Twilight is MUCH longer then 12 chapters - it isn't like they ruined the entire book. It just seems to me that she's like "Well, someone ruined it and lots of you read it, so you know what? I'm not gonna publish the rest because that person was such a jerk, so humph!!!"

Call me cruel but I think she's being a bit too dramatic by saying she's never going to write anything about Twilight again.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games