Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
LIST YOUR FAVORITE FF VILLIAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLil-joshx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:36 am
Krell356
I agree with the Vincent in limit break, I'd be running like hell

omg you agree with me this is a happy happy day lol

anyway how do i get my member rank up  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Okay, I'd be a little freaked out if i ran into Ultimecia, the sight of Golbez would scare the crap out of me, and i wouldn't want to piss Lord Vayne off, considering what i've seen and heard about him...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Narcissus of Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:27 pm
User Image
✿NarcissusOfDeath ❧

List from great to least great:
Kuja
Kefka
Emporor Mantus
Seymour
Golbez
Ex Death
Vayne
Garland
Sephiroth
Ultimacia

(Sorry, I never played III so I don't know where the cloud of darkness would be placed in.)

~Narcissus of Death

User Image
✿NarcissusOfDeath ❧

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 pm
I would say that Chaos would freak me out more than any FF villian. Then it would be Adel. Then would probably be Gilgamesh...

The judges wouldn't scare me or freak me out. I'd probably look up to/admire them. smile If I really saw them, I'd probably act all well-mannered and diciplined.  

hifiaudiocafe

chi-eah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:52 pm
I'd actually have to say Seifer would be my favourite villain. He seems the most regular, so you could easily see someone like him on the streets. He has no problem with killing you, after all he fought his child-hood friend countless times and even scarred him.

EDIT: I just have to say, Gunblades kick a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:45 pm
chi-eah
I'd actually have to say Seifer would be my favourite villain. He seems the most regular, so you could easily see someone like him on the streets. He has no problem with killing you, after all he fought his child-hood friend countless times and even scarred him.

Childhood friend? They hated each other even as kids... Yeah, Seifer's a jerk, but he's not that mean to anyone but Squall.

On the other hand, he does kick puppies...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

chi-eah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Ravenwolf
chi-eah

Childhood friend? They hated each other even as kids... Yeah, Seifer's a jerk, but he's not that mean to anyone but Squall.

On the other hand, he does kick puppies...

Not necessarily hated eachother...because most little boys around the age of 5-9 act all tough and mess with eachother. They were considered as close friends though, considering they grew up with eachother and considered eachother rivals.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:18 pm
chi-eah
Not necessarily hated eachother...because most little boys around the age of 5-9 act all tough and mess with eachother. They were considered as close friends though, considering they grew up with eachother and considered eachother rivals.

Ah, to an extent. I wouldn't call 'em mortal enemies, but it's definitely more than just rivalry, and certainly not friendship, at least not in the normal sense of the word.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Gambling Setzer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:09 pm
Kefka for the win. He poisoned a castle and killed all but one person, he killed several people who he either worked for, or served under his emperor. Not to mention, not only did he rule the planet, he helped destroy it by.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:02 pm
Sephiroth  

iiCloud Strife

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:49 pm
Well my PERSONAL favorite is Sephiroth....but that has little to do with his villian aptitude.

The villian that would make me run away screaming is probably Brahne from IX. I know she was more of a pawn but seriously.....imagine waking up next to that! That's scarier than waking up next to that creepy Burger King guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 pm
Haphazard Asterisk
Well my PERSONAL favorite is Sephiroth....but that has little to do with his villian aptitude.

The villian that would make me run away screaming is probably Brahne from IX. I know she was more of a pawn but seriously.....imagine waking up next to that! That's scarier than waking up next to that creepy Burger King guy.

Holy crap, you just solved the mystery! Of the missing Alexandrian king! He went off to start a burger chain 'cause his wife was so scary!  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:34 pm
Ravenwolf
Haphazard Asterisk

Holy crap, you just solved the mystery! Of the missing Alexandrian king! He went off to start a burger chain 'cause his wife was so scary!

Wow, It all makes sense now! That just makes the Burger King guy even more creepy!

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff