Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Wierd job glitch or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:46 am
This is what happend. My dude works in the Politics carrer, right? And one of the "wild cards" that come up say that he has to vote yes or no to redo a park, something along the lines of that. so I vote yes, and I got 10000 simoles, right?

So since I got that great, large bonus. I decided to move my sim family out into a bigger house (they were living in a 3 bedroom house, with four kids, it was too much of a tight fit). So when I moved them, he had to go to work the next day. Which was fine. But the next day, he got that same wild card thing, and I put the same answer that I put the last time, and got 10000 again. So, I was kind of like, "kewl." you know? But now it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. And now they have alot of money, and I didn't want them to have alot of money in the first place (I've tried doing the other answer the "wrong" answer or whatever, but no matter what I press, it still gives them 10,000.)... and he's not even getting promoted!!!

Is this a glitch? It's happend for about 5 days in a row.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 am
Most certainly a glitch.
The only thing I can suggest is that so they don't get the money each time, select 'ignore' instead.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items