Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)
Holy Crap!....Episode R2 22 Discussion.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lelouch-Evil or Not Evil?
  Evil!
  Not Evil.
View Results

xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:29 pm
Well, this episode had me stunned. I knew that Kallen would kiss Lelouch, saw it coming honestly, but Nunally still being alive.....that was a shock.
What did everyone who saw this episode think of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:58 pm
If R2 21 was a really good acid trip, R2 22 was a pretty dang amazing acid trip.

So to speak.

But wow. My heart is still waiting for a defibrillator to start beating.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm
before that mod gets to this thread...

this goes into the plot discussion thread since when people post for the latest episode, when the next one comes out, that thread is useless causing clutter. Sorry, was just bothering me<3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm
xLongIis4loversx

this goes into the plot discussion thread since when people post for the latest episode, when the next one comes out, that thread is useless causing clutter. Sorry, was just bothering me<3

Actually, to me, its better here, mainly because not everyone has gotten to watch R2, most just watch the series on adult swim.  

xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx

Z741

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:37 pm
.... and then there's the cases of seeing the eps as they come out freshly subbed 3nodding

[oh and nice cosplay, Zero User Image now if Gaia only made a helmet to match your winsomeness =P]

As for the ep in question...... *waves a GIANT WTF?! Flag* Aside from Emperor Lelouch remaking Britannia and all that... geez, the Black Knights are getting to be a bit on the paranoid side, no? o_O

[Then again, Lelouch's Geass IS that powerful, so.... >.>;; ]

As for Schneizel, he's going to prove interesting indeed...

oh and w00000 go Lancelot Albion 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:42 pm
xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx
xLongIis4loversx

Actually, to me, its better here, mainly because not everyone has gotten to watch R2, most just watch the series on adult swim.

Mods should delete this thread, we have a plot discussion thread that is JUST FOR R2!!! Which means anybody reading it IS WATCHING R2!

Seriously, it's like right beneath this one. Stop making threads for every episode when we have a thread that covers them all.  

The Unsung Bard

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 pm
LongIis4loversx

Ooh, who's that mod? User Image *laughs*

The Unsung Bard
Mods should delete this thread, we have a plot discussion thread that is JUST FOR R2!!! Which means anybody reading it IS WATCHING R2!

Seriously, it's like right beneath this one. Stop making threads for every episode when we have a thread that covers them all.

... Yeah, the mods should do that...
Oh wait. I AM a mod sweatdrop .

*thanks for noticing the R2 thread*
They're right. I made the "R2 Plot Discussion" thread for stuff like this (and for the last few episodes, people have been totally ignoring my thread there and making there own... ;x; ) Plus, there's a totally separate sub-forum for English dub watchers, so you don't have to be concerned. (There are those guideline things that Leader laid out and all...)

HOWEVER, I don't like deleting stuff, so I'm not going to delete this. <-- (horrible mod, but no one else deleted the other ones yet, either) Just...please, just go to the other thread...I mean, it lives much longer than a 1 episode discussion. Also, as "that mod" said, these topics DO get cluttered, and eventually find their way to the bottom of the page, so it takes up space, and when people who want to comment about a topic and scroll down will see a graveyard of dead one-episode discussion threads. D: And R2 (sadly) is reaching its end soon, so for the rest of the way, please please please go to the plot discussion...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:19 pm
YORUlCHl
LongIis4loversx

The Unsung Bard

They're right. I made the "R2 Plot Discussion" thread for stuff like this (and for the last few episodes, people have been totally ignoring my thread there and making there own... ;x; ) Plus, there's a totally separate sub-forum for English dub watchers, so you don't have to be concerned. (There are those guideline things that Leader laid out and all...)

HOWEVER, I don't like deleting stuff, so I'm not going to delete this. <-- (horrible mod, but no one else deleted the other ones yet, either) Just...please, just go to the other thread...I mean, it lives much longer than a 1 episode discussion. Also, as "that mod" said, these topics DO get cluttered, and eventually find their way to the bottom of the page, so it takes up space, and when people who want to comment about a topic and scroll down will see a graveyard of dead one-episode discussion threads. D: And R2 (sadly) is reaching its end soon, so for the rest of the way, please please please go to the plot discussion...

Okay, I will keep that in mind, I have a question though, is it possible for me to become a mod? I'd like to be one for this guild and I have experience running my own guild with my main account. Also, if you like I can take care of deleting the clutter of the one episode discussion threads for you guys.  

xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm
xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx
YORUlCHl
LongIis4loversx

The Unsung Bard

Okay, I will keep that in mind, I have a question though, is it possible for me to become a mod? I'd like to be one for this guild and I have experience running my own guild with my main account. Also, if you like I can take care of deleting the clutter of the one episode discussion threads for you guys.

Uhh... for a second I considered that request as cocky sweatdrop
Well, to become a mod, the current mods "suggest" people for the position of moderator to the Captain. Then he'll "watch" the person's activities in the guild for a certain amount of time, and if he approves, that person will be promoted. But that's only if you get suggested... so User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 pm
YORUlCHl
xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx
YORUlCHl
LongIis4loversx

The Unsung Bard

Uhh... for a second I considered that request as cocky sweatdrop
Well, to become a mod, the current mods "suggest" people for the position of moderator to the Captain. Then he'll "watch" the person's activities in the guild for a certain amount of time, and if he approves, that person will be promoted. But that's only if you get suggested... so User Image
I understand, and sorry if that sounded cocky, didn't mean it to, thanks for the info on that though.  

xx-Lelouch-Zero-xx

Quack Quack Mutherducker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm
xLongIis4loversx

hehe, sorry about that smile  
The Sword of Akasha (R2 Discussions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff