Reply The Twilight Movie
True Blood // Twilight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demons_n_my_head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 am
I haven't read any of Charlaine Harris' books, which are what "True Blood" is based on.

I just noticed similarities between the two leads in True Blood, "Suki"(the human) and "Bill" (the vampire), and Edward and Bella from Twilight.

True Blood spoiler.----->
Suki can hear what everyone is thinking, except for Bill's thoughts & she saves his life with her weird extra abilities that she seems to have.
<---------End spoiler.

I don't like comparing the two because Twilight would be my pick on the platter by a long-shot compared to True Blood's hickier version of vampires and special powers.

I did a little google search and a lot of people are comparing Twilight the movie with True Blood the series especially since they are coming out within a couple of months of each other -__-.

I can't wait for damn near every critics comparison when the movie is released, either -__-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:49 pm
I've been watching True Blood and I totally saw the same similarities, it was kind of weird. I would still take Edward over Bill any day.  

covo

Kaylee49

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:40 am
I have been watching True Blood, and I have seen a few similar things between them, but im not gonna list them all out lol. I just want to say one thing:
Is anyone else getting insanely annoyed with Sookie's deep south accent? Because its driving me up the wall! lol
gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:27 am
Oh totally, especially since I've seen other movies with the same actress in it (without the accent). I don't think she had to make the accent that thick...it bugs me.  

covo

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:04 am
True blood does kindof resemble Twilight , but the storyline of True Blood is much more sexual and violent .
I only liek true blood for Suki and Bill, the rest of it and all the sex is a bitt over the top.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 am
Kaylee49
I have been watching True Blood, and I have seen a few similar things between them, but im not gonna list them all out lol. I just want to say one thing:
Is anyone else getting insanely annoyed with Sookie's deep south accent? Because its driving me up the wall! lol
gonk

Well it's a small town , and I (Living in Louisiana) know that where there setting is , people tend to have really redneck accents compared to our cajun accents.  

beiber_fever69

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff