Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:06 pm
He frowned. "I don't wanna go when your not gonna be there.." He pouted childeshly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:20 pm
"Then don't go. Skipping every once in a while is good for you." Tohya gave him a smirk. "So, do you think you need more therapy?"  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:17 pm
"No. I can't skip, my aunt would be pissed." He smiled softly and shook his head no. "I don't need anymore, for tonight anyways." he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head on her tummy, he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 pm
Tohya closed her eyes and stroked Vlad's head and neck. She felt as if words were unneeded here.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 am
"You better not leave." He said through a sleepily smile. "I've got you.." He said as he squeezed her waiste gently...Before he drifted off her lifted his head. "Oh...and Tohya,--I love you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:08 pm
xXMatthewFangXx
"You better not leave." He said through a sleepily smile. "I've got you.." He said as he squeezed her waiste gently...Before he drifted off her lifted his head. "Oh...and Tohya,--I love you."

"I love you too." She said it quietly. Then she gazed up at the ceiling and thought of nothing until she dozed off.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:41 pm
He sighed as he turned off his alarm, laying back down he stared at her with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Tohya's head flopped onto the side gently, sending a cascade of her purple hair across her face. She mumbled something in gibberish, her mouth moving slightly. Then she lay still.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 pm
Vladimir smiled slightly, he slowly trotted down the stairs, silently he started making brekfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:47 am
Tohya sat up groggily. "Fu fu fu." She got up and headed in the general direction of downstairs. "Yo." She waved as she passed Vlad, then stumbled past and walked into the wall. "...Ow."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:29 pm
He chuckled softly as he took her from behind, pickign her up he set her on the counter, smiling he kissed the bump that was now forming on the middle of her head. "Good morning love." He said as he turned back to the pan.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 pm
"Fu fu fu...counter..." Tohya blinked drowsily. "Mornin'. What're you making?" She hopped off the counter and wrapped her arms around his chest. She rested her head on his neck gently.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:33 am
He chuckled as he herd her cooing 'fu fu fu.' He smiled back at her when she'd wrapped her arms around him and placed her head in the crook of his neck. "I hope you like omlets...It's kinda like the only thing I know how to make...." He said blushing as the toast in the toaster popped up. "Mmm, can you grab the butter and well uh butter that for yourself."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff