Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Got some questions...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Warrior Zolaga Ramora

7,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 pm
First and most important what is the rules for downloading mods like what type of file goes where? My sims 2 is broken so I'm kinda need to know.
and second how do you get a vampire?
thanks to whoever answers it will be greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:15 am
Be sure to post in the Q and A, next time. Okay? Just so you know where to find your thread when it gets moved.

Ok now to your questions.

Downloads: You extract the compressed file, and put it into your downloaded folder. My documents--->ea games---->sims 2----->downloads

Vampires: You must have Nightlife to get vampires. You can go to a community lot, and sometime at night a vampire will show up. They are easy to spot. Get their relationship high enough and get them to bit your sim. Or you can use Boolprop and do the shift click on your sims and go to Make Vampire.  

Children for dinner

The Warrior Zolaga Ramora

7,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:54 pm
Children for dinner
Be sure to post in the Q and A, next time. Okay? Just so you know where to find your thread when it gets moved.

Ok now to your questions.

Downloads: You extract the compressed file, and put it into your downloaded folder. My documents--->ea games---->sims 2----->downloads

Vampires: You must have Nightlife to get vampires. You can go to a community lot, and sometime at night a vampire will show up. They are easy to spot. Get their relationship high enough and get them to bit your sim. Or you can use Boolprop and do the shift click on your sims and go to Make Vampire.

Thanks!
It's kinda late though lol

I got another question, how long do kids stay in military camp or do they never come back...?  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games