Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I DO NOT
  CARE ANYMORE
View Results

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:33 pm
sky-lights
who cares what other people think of bella .. that shouldnt keep you away and besides if you well and trylly loved it at one point .. you can love it again.. i must agree though .. breaking dawn did turn out too good. so i just pretended that twilight ended at eclipse which made it pretty barerable. i still aknowledge breaking dawn .. just not that greatly

OMG i do the same thing lol
then again Eclipse is my fav of the series xp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 am
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sick of everyone treating these books like they are theirs to dissect and criticize also, what with everyone hating on Breaking Dawn (which was amzaing and Stephneie could not have ended the series any more perfectly), with the Midnight Sun release, the hackers to Twilight Lexicon, and so many more, it's just become too much. But this is when Stephenie needs her REAL fans to stand behind her, and I will do tht 150 %. (Plus, I love the books too much to give them up biggrin )  

piercing_golden_eyes

covo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:28 am
I think it's a little harsh and inaccurate to say that everyone hates Bella...she's still one of my favorite characters and Breaking Dawn was amazing like all the rest of Stephenie's books. Besides, if you're going to let someone elses opinions drive you away from a book you claimed to be a fan of...then I guess you were never a real fan to begin with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 am
I'm glad at least the last two people that posted liked Breaking Dawn! I haven't read it yet *still half-way into Eclipse* but with everyone complaining about Breaking Dawn it sort of brought my hopes down for a while =( I'm glad you guys think its great! *points to the last two people that posted* Knowing me, I'm sure I'll like it, because I absolutely love the series so far. ^^

And as for the person that started this board, I'm sorry you don't like Twilight anymore. What kinds of books are you into, because I know plenty that you might like!  

BeatingxxHeartxxBaby

Lady Brie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:03 pm
i am sorry u dont like them anymore. if it makes you feel better i love Bella as a character  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:48 am
Why do you care so much about what other poeple think of Bella? If you like her, and the series, it should break you because others might not.  

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces