Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
New MCs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

They suck?
  Yup
  I love 'em!
  50/50
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:43 pm
Ursaula
Awesomeness biggrin I should get one. What happens if you lose one day? Like say you wait and wait and wait for 3 or more days because the prizes aren't very good then you all of a sudden lose. What happens then?
umm i think it restarts sad i wonder if he picks the same thing over and over??? have to wait and c  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Awesome! Now I know why like everyone wants one lol. Btw, do you get a pm from the fawn like everyday? Or just once in a while? Or what?
yeah once a day u get a pm from the faun man biggrin
i got 2 now ... won the 1st day which was the dragon queen horns... then i challenged him again to better the prize then i got a draw .. so the prize dont get better ya just gota wait til the next day with the next PM... gutted lol

Ohhh! I thought it was if you won that day, you'd get different horns on different days. I didn't know you had to win all the way up to the faun legs. Boo! Still want one though. It beats buying the damn things for like 80k or whatever they are now.
wow are they that much wow i didnt relise , I wonder if when ya win does it restart so you can do it again and win the faun legs again...... man that will be cool a good way to make extra goldies  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:05 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Awesomeness biggrin I should get one. What happens if you lose one day? Like say you wait and wait and wait for 3 or more days because the prizes aren't very good then you all of a sudden lose. What happens then?
umm i think it restarts sad i wonder if he picks the same thing over and over??? have to wait and c

That sucks D: sort of like who wants to be a millionaire. *waits until you cry* just kidding lol one of my friends whenever they don't get their way they cry... actually that's my cousin lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Awesome! Now I know why like everyone wants one lol. Btw, do you get a pm from the fawn like everyday? Or just once in a while? Or what?
yeah once a day u get a pm from the faun man biggrin
i got 2 now ... won the 1st day which was the dragon queen horns... then i challenged him again to better the prize then i got a draw .. so the prize dont get better ya just gota wait til the next day with the next PM... gutted lol

Ohhh! I thought it was if you won that day, you'd get different horns on different days. I didn't know you had to win all the way up to the faun legs. Boo! Still want one though. It beats buying the damn things for like 80k or whatever they are now.
wow are they that much wow i didnt relise , I wonder if when ya win does it restart so you can do it again and win the faun legs again...... man that will be cool a good way to make extra goldies

Yeah it would, but one of the other questions is, how long will it take before you get to the fawn legs? lol wot if it took like a month  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:16 pm
yeah thats a good question , i wonder too how many times u have to get the games right  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:22 pm
Yeah cause like, if it took 100 times I'd be like pft this is gay lol. Im sure it's probably around like 20 though or so.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 pm
dont think theres that much !!!! 100 is just too much i think its like 16 maybe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 pm
Yeah, likely.

:O you got a coco I'm jel sad

Off topic my bad lol sorry I just wanted to say that razz

What if it's like every two weeks? Maybe then  

Ursaula

Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers