Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Is it so wrong to laugh?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who thinks I'm an idiot (be honest please)?
  Me
  Not Me
  You
View Results

moffity

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 am
Not to mention this is pretty stupid of me laughing at this but I saw the second teaser trailer and nearly, litterally ROFL.

It was the baseball uniforms. The Cullens...lol...I'm stupid >___>;;;

As I read the book, I thought they were wearing casual loose clothes. Do some Americans (other than those national baseball players) wear uniforms whenever they play ball outside? Sorry, I'm Canadian (insert stupid jokes here).

Kristen looked very uncomfortable on Rob that one scene in the tree though.

But the second trailer looked better than the first and I am happily anticipating the next one.

Too bad I still don't like Mr Pattinson playing Edward.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm
I didn't think the uniforms were ROFL worthy but no most Americans I've met including myself would not want to change into a Babe Ruth-age baseball outfit... especialy since Bella didn't even play!  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm
WHOO, Canada rocks and rules!

Anyways, I think it's totally stupid they're wearing uniforms. It looks idiotic. Jasper's shirt is fine though . . . But yeah, I don't think people wear those for casual play. They could have done that better . . .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:24 am
When i really think about it, the baseball uniforms are a stupid idea.

It's like putting a tattoo on your forehead for James saying, "Not really part of the family."
Because if you think about it a little bit more, James would notice that Bella isn't as beautful as the rest, isn't as graceful, or have vampire related quirks in her movement.
They're just putting a big flashing arrow sign on a huge swollen thumb.

sorry for the use of two analogies.

xXserenitys-smileXx

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:13 am
Kari Twilight Mist
I didn't think the uniforms were ROFL worthy but no most Americans I've met including myself would not want to change into a Babe Ruth-age baseball outfit... especialy since Bella didn't even play!

Yeah!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Tayasu Sango
Not to mention this is pretty stupid of me laughing at this but I saw the second teaser trailer and nearly, litterally ROFL.

It was the baseball uniforms. The Cullens...lol...I'm stupid >___>;;;

As I read the book, I thought they were wearing casual loose clothes. Do some Americans (other than those national baseball players) wear uniforms whenever they play ball outside? Sorry, I'm Canadian (insert stupid jokes here).

Kristen looked very uncomfortable on Rob that one scene in the tree though.

But the second trailer looked better than the first and I am happily anticipating the next one.

Too bad I still don't like Mr Pattinson playing Edward.

Huh..I thought they wear wearing casual clothes in the book to. XD

And I agree with you 100% about not liking Pattinson playing as Edward. They could of done better... gonk

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items