Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
After over a year I finally changed my avatar.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:46 pm
I kind of miss the old one, but it really was due for a change =P  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm
I so have you beat on that note.  

zz1000zz
Crew

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:21 pm
zz1000zz

Haha. I KNOW. I think you've got everyone beat. ...Don't you ever get the itch to change it though?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 pm
trampyre
zz1000zz

Haha. I KNOW. I think you've got everyone beat. ...Don't you ever get the itch to change it though?

I have not wanted to change it since the top hat stopped being bugged. I miss my floating pony tail.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:44 pm
zz1000zz
trampyre
zz1000zz

I have not wanted to change it since the top hat stopped being bugged. I miss my floating pony tail.
You should trademark your avi. It's time. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:49 pm
XWraith_LordX
zz1000zz
trampyre
zz1000zz

Who says I haven't?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:12 am
zz1000zz
XWraith_LordX
zz1000zz
trampyre
zz1000zz

Who says I haven't?
You might have, or your just lying about it to stall us so that you can get it copyrighted while we take half an hour to realize what you've done, and by the time we do it's to late and everyone else with semi-naked avis owes you some money.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:17 pm
zz1000zz
trampyre
zz1000zz

Just curious, what was the inspiration for your avatar initially?

BTW - I love glitchiness too. =)  

trampyre

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:49 pm
trampyre
zz1000zz
trampyre
zz1000zz

Just curious, what was the inspiration for your avatar initially?

BTW - I love glitchiness too. =)

A long time ago I was actively involved with Gaia. Eventually I got tired of how things were and started over fresh. I started over basically just goofing off, and that is all this account has ever been for. The only thing I carried over from my old account was an extreme dislike for the elitists on Gaia, who often would mock people for their poorness. This was especially common in ED.

I originally was going to always remain naked. I then decided to add on items that were glitched, like the top hat was. The scar wound up being horribly bugged (probably because I used AOL at the time), so I decided to keep it permanently.

The nose just seemed to fit with the scar and the theme of the account.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:29 pm
O_O  

xX x0mbie Xx

trampyre

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:57 am
xX x0mbie Xx
O_O

You like? mrgreen

The old one looked like a skeletal warrior bride... or something... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Now my avi is some elf thing....holding golden flowers....and looking thoughtfuly and sadly out in the distance at....uh....a ship that's going to VALINOR!!!! blaugh  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:42 pm
Wow. You didn't change it for a year? I change mine several times a day sometimes! Also that's kinda neat, zz1000zz.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games