Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:41 am
........ i grew up on that stuff.....i'm fine. alright then, i guess i'll wash away teh dirt with water, and then bandage it up.... stare *limps for the bathroom and looks for peroxide.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:02 pm
Dude...If a new study told you that it infallibly improved your life to jump off a cliff would you do it?

By the way, I'm a returning member...probably no one here knows me because it was one or two posts in 04 or 05.  

10 of Diamonds

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:21 pm
10 of Diamonds
Dude...If a new study told you that it infallibly improved your life to jump off a cliff would you do it?

Infallibly? Never trust something that says it's infallible. The people here know that better than anyone.

However, there's no real gain in the peroxide study for anyone if it's done by a third-party that has no reason to promote one side or the other.

Luckily for you, however, instead of me ranting and going on like I usually would, I simply have no will to do so right now. Thusly, instead of meaninglessly arguing points that are obvious to everyone, we'll just be dropping the subject confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:19 am
Super Smash Bros. Brawl tomorrow heart  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Night Electric

7,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100