Submit

TWILIGHT DOMINATION!!!!!
  HELL YA
  NOPE
  WTF
View Results

KiwiDragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:48 pm
I can't believe that some of you are upset that the books are popular-that just doesn't make sense to me at all. So what if some people bash it? Does it make you like it any less if someone else doesn't?

I didn't even start reading the series until about 3 weeks ago. I had never even heard of it until Breaking Dawn was released. I was curious about these books that people were raving about, so I finally picked up Twilight and I was hooked. Does that mean I'm not a true fan because I didn't know about it in the beginning? If there hadn't been so much talk about them I would have missed out on what I think is an incredible story. I got into Harry Potter the same way-I heard so many people talking about it, I had to give it a try and I really enjoyed those too. It doesn't make me less of a fan because I'm "late" in my enjoyment of the stories.

Having the tons of attention and new readers is what makes the books special in my opinion. Not the other way around.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:49 am
I think its because the movie, since its starting to come out people are reading Twilight all of a sudden. Its happening at my school, I do remember when I first read it when nobody was really that interested until this year.  

Kayu Ryukai

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm
KiwiDragon
I can't believe that some of you are upset that the books are popular-that just doesn't make sense to me at all. So what if some people bash it? Does it make you like it any less if someone else doesn't?

I didn't even start reading the series until about 3 weeks ago. I had never even heard of it until Breaking Dawn was released. I was curious about these books that people were raving about, so I finally picked up Twilight and I was hooked. Does that mean I'm not a true fan because I didn't know about it in the beginning? If there hadn't been so much talk about them I would have missed out on what I think is an incredible story. I got into Harry Potter the same way-I heard so many people talking about it, I had to give it a try and I really enjoyed those too. It doesn't make me less of a fan because I'm "late" in my enjoyment of the stories.

Having the tons of attention and new readers is what makes the books special in my opinion. Not the other way around.

Doesnt bother me...in my opinion i just don't like doing stuff or we just cause others are talking about it...then when it gets too famous it can be really annoying.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff