Reply MAIN ((OOC))
Eternal Flames

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karmi_Oro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:35 am
The earth dragon snarled as the web of fire spread over it, coating it in flame.
"Foolish beast!" It's former master snarled.
"No! Stop it! Punish me! I'm nthe one who rode him away, I'm the one who gave him a taste of freedom." His human slave slave yelled.
"Fine then" The man smiled evily, as he attacked the girl with webs of fire.
"Fireird reborn." she whispered. From the flames, a phoenix was formed. Then, she colapsed. Dead.
The drgon rroared, his eyes black with hate. This man had killed his friend, and he WOULD pay

((Don't bother with a form, just post as your chaacter.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:43 am
The drgaon roar drew Phoenix out of her slumber. She could hear the pain in his voice as he roared again. Phoenix spread her giant red wings and launched herself into the sky. She flew toward his painfull roars and slid through the sky. Then, she saw him. The green earth dragon lay caught in a fiery net. She thanked the gods she was half ice dragon. She mustered her strength in ice and blew a thin layer of ice upon the downed dragon. She circled back and landed between the dragon and the human who dared to attack him. She threw up defensive shields before the human could attack her as his magics lessened on the earth dragon.

((Good?))

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MAIN ((OOC))

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items