Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.
La Corda D'Oro --Primo Passo

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:37 pm
This is a post for the La Corda D'oro anime. It is so cute seeing that i love music and can really connect to it. Enough of me ranting smile whos your favorite character and such?

Mine is Kazuki-kun! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:44 am
I really loved La Corda D'oro!!! Of course, it might help that I love music so much too. Hihara was my favorite guy in this series, and I was sad to see she didn't end up with anyone at the end. I have to say that out of all the guys she played with, Tsukimori was the best. Their Ave Maria brought tears to my eyes. It was so beautiful. Did you see the special episode? The one after the last episode. If not, I recommend you find it because it was so touching.  

ladyathena12

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:15 pm
Just a heads up, everyone: crunchyroll should start streaming La Corda D'oro ~primo passo~ legally sometime soon, and they're going to stream ~secondo passo~ special once it airs in Japan.

UPDATE:The first 4 episodes of ~primo passo~ are streaming for regular users now, with 4 more every week. All episodes are now available for everyone, including the special (labeled as episode 26 on Crunchyroll).

The first episode of ~secondo passo~ (there's only 2 episodes) starts streaming today (March 26th) for users with a subscription, and will be free for everyone next Thursday. I'm pretty sure I've heard the next episode of ~secondo passo~ doesn't air until June-ish. is streaming now for everyone and the second episode streams June 6th for those with an anime membership, and a week later for everyone!! : D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:04 pm
My fav. characters are

Kahoko
Len
Hihara
Keiichi
Ryotaro

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Jaabba-Ting

SkaterxWATCHEDxRocker

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:08 pm
ryotaro:]  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:14 am
there's a sequel for it now as well, you can see it up on crunchyroll  

protecterofelements

THISISTOOEPIC333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 am
tsukimori ren for me ^.^

actually all the guys biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:33 pm
Hihara heart whee
He's so energetic~  

Grab bag Mule

Newbie Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
.: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games