View Results

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:27 am
~*There should be some inane games on here so people always have something to do.*~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:11 am
I haven't been on Gaia at all lately.

My friend Melissa and I started a group on Deviant Art and a lot of my time has been going to that.

We've also started writing a Fanfiction together for another club we belong to...so that's been fun.

So..I've been working on 3 fanfics (2 of my own, one with Lissa), keeping the DA chat room open, working, looking for another job (cause this one pays d**k) and memorizing the words to Immortal and Exile for the Cruxshadows concert on 3 November here in Omaha.

If anyone else lives in Omaha and is going, let me know, we'll hang out.  

NokomisSnape

trampyre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:45 am
AEtherclaw
Kaishi Kyouki
School... (college is yay fun)

Braaiinnnnza

Yup, if I were a zombie, I'm sure that by some instinct that's the first place to which I'd shamble! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 am
Scarlet Monroe
~*There should be some inane games on here so people always have something to do.*~

There are a few good games in the Spam/Gaming section... but I find those have been slow too lately. And I seemed to be bumping myself in the spambox, which is why I came out here and posted =P

I'm liking xWraith_Lordx's multi-lingual 'ends' game these days... it's a good challenge ; )  

trampyre

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 am
For the longest time, my computer has been at the mac shop for repairs. I cleaned it with a glass cleaner and some of the moisture got in between the screen and surround and shorted out a bunch of pixels. So I had black holes in my screen with coronas around them. It was quite spectacular. But not very good for actually, you know, using the thing.

That and my parents were visiting. We nipped up to Scotland for the week and I didn't bother checking Gaia. It was a fun holiday but very hectic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:27 am
3 days straight in my room, pc, psp, i live but social dead,sort of  

moonclown

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:17 pm
I think we should have another fake death picture contest, or something. That was pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:24 am
Veruniel
For the longest time, my computer has been at the mac shop for repairs. I cleaned it with a glass cleaner and some of the moisture got in between the screen and surround and shorted out a bunch of pixels. So I had black holes in my screen with coronas around them. It was quite spectacular. But not very good for actually, you know, using the thing.

That and my parents were visiting. We nipped up to Scotland for the week and I didn't bother checking Gaia. It was a fun holiday but very hectic.

Oh wow. Scotland! eek You're so lucky 3nodding I'd love to go there... I hear it's not the vegan-friendliest place though. Did you have any deep-fried mars bars? I'm told it's a Scottish delicacy blaugh

moonclown
3 days straight in my room, pc, psp, i live but social dead,sort of

That's not so bad if you've got some good games, and buddies on Gaia. 3nodding

Spooky Ames
I think we should have another fake death picture contest, or something. That was pretty cool.

That would most definitely be cool. 3nodding I think I missed the first one, but I'd looove to dress up and play dead. I've actually never done "dead" before... just undead (for a Zombie Walk).  

trampyre

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:48 pm
Spooky Ames
Oh, gods yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:26 pm
The Goth Apple
Spooky Ames
Oh, gods yes.
blaugh

Can we make the theme an "artful" death?

I'm tired of seeing teenagers lying in bathtubs with katchup smeered over their wrists.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm
Hey, you guys talking about contests and other things like that you want more of.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Wanderer Ganglari

Gracious Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash