Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
who is the most lonely Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is the most lonely
  sakura
  syaoran
  kurugane
  fai
  other characters
View Results

Mixchi

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 am
uhm i think fai because comparing his past with everyone elses i think his is the most sad...(u no what happened) and i hope fai becomes happy for real  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 pm
They are all lonely in a way, however I think Fai is the most loneliest cause he has no family and was taken in by a man who only wanted him to kill him. sad It's so sad to think about! crying  

FlouriteWings93

ctmm122

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 pm
They are all lonely but Fai is the most lonely because he never really opens up to anyone, he just smiles and hopes no one notices that he is sad which I think is the worst kind of loneliness. Then also in the Celes arc they give a lot more reasons why he is the most lonely but I'm not going to say why due to spoilers razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am
for me.the most lonely character is sakura because when you watch the tsubasa shunruiki(i think)she will found out that the clone syaroan is gone and the real syaroan finally show up but the person that sakura love the most is the clone syaroan... crying  

blackzephyr12

laalgago

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:31 am
yami_yugi_grl
RIONA DIEGO DEIGLEYA
Syaoran-kun is lonely,cause he's the 1 makin all the sacrifices and have to be ignored by sakura-kun because every time he give her the feathers,she will forget about him, sad
I agree completely because Syaoran has help sakura out but at the same time he has to remember that she will never remember him from when they were children. That is really sad that the one he loves will never remember him again. But at the same time it is really sweet of him to do this for him too.

i´m agree with both of you ....
it´s so sad crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:18 am
Sakura, because even with getting all her feathers back she wont remember her precious friend.  

Elir Kvothe

Sakura Shizunei

Sparkly Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:44 am
I think Fai is the most lonely because he has no one in his home world and the only friends he does have are the ones he travels the many different worlds with.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 am
They all seem ratehr lonesome and that might be what draws them to each other. All of them have either noone or few people that they hold dear so they are all searching for people that they can make prescious to them. Their all rather sad but it is slightly hard warming to know that they all now at least have eachother.  

polaroid-pinup

Claire3918

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:31 am
I think that the lonely one is Syoaran because when he was little the only friend he had was Sakura.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 pm
is SO fai. is it wasnt fai i think fei wang would be. OMG he was stuck in that world with all those clones and no ppl to keep him company!

. . . he so deserved it  

esa-hime

4,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MidoriNoYume

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm not much of a Fai-girl but I truly do think that he is the loneliest character in Tsubasa. He's quick to cheer up the others but rarely acknowledges or shares the darkness in his own heart. He shoulders all of his sins, his pain alone. He wears a smile even though his heart is in turmoil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm
I'm not ignorant to the situations of the other character's situations like Fai and Kurogane's past, but I am extremely biased when it comes to Sakura and Syaoran.
I absolutely adore this couple, back in the Cardcaptor Sakura days, the pairing was my oxygen. So, when I had read/watched Tsubasa I couldn't stand how painful it must have felt for Syaoran, carrying a love he holds the most imporant in his life, something as important as his own life, abruptedly taken away from him. That heart breaking moment when Sakura said 'who are you', I wept my heart out. CLAMP hadn't shown Syaoran crying, but I could tell from that very moment he'd be crying almost as much as I was.

Syaoran, the lonliest in my opinion, for losing the most precious thing he treasured before his own life and shouldering the pain of being just a stranger along his travels. As far as I'm concerned, Syaoran was looking for the feathers perhaps in hope that one day she will remember him, or sticking his ground next to Sakura so that they would become close again, and as well as other reasons why he had stayed by Sakura's side.  

FaithFly

Fullmoon_Sagashite123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 pm
I agree. It's probably Fai... or maybe even Kurogane  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm
Fai or syaoran, Fai because well he's always so sad even though he smiles all the time. Syaoran because the one person who he cares doesnt even remember him  

Xiao_Ling_Nguyen

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces