other
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:18 pm
Welcome all to the BBA's second major event. It's been a while since our last event, which was a wonderful success. What better time to throw an event than on the spookiest night of the year. So take a looksy and I hope you decide to participate in any way you can.

The challenge: To write or draw a brilliant piece of your own work before the evening of October 31, 2005 with a theme centring around Halloween or Samhain. After the allotted contest time is over there will be a week of voting and the prizes will be given out.

Rules:
+ All work must be original, and composed specifically for this contest (old art or fiction may not be submitted)
+ All work must be of an acceptable rating. Remember, this site and guild are PG-13, people of many ages post in this forum. Anything of an offending nature may result in your banning from the guild.
+ The work submitted MUST be your own. Theft will also result in your permanent banning.
+ When submitting a piece please include: rating, pairing(s) (if applicable), warnings and a title (if applicable).
+ All pairings are accepted (boys love, yuri, het, OC) just remember everything shall be in the same group (fic and art being separated of course), so obscure pairings may be a disadvantage.
+ You may submit a piece to each category but to be fair to everyone you can only receive one prize.

Fan art specifics:
+ Improper nudity, especially the Full Monty, is unacceptable.
+ It absolutely MUST be your own art. Image manipulation and tracing do not count as your own art.
+ When submitting your art post a link to the art, do not use code to display it on the page, this helps the page load faster and will prevent potential page stretching
+ The art must contain at least one Beyblade character (ie a picture of solely OCs is not accepted)

Fan fic specifics:
+ Swearing is allowed, just don’t abuse it
+ NO script style
+ Must be a one shot
+ Absolutely NO NC-17. R rated is even pushing it. Try to keep it as clean as possible.

Prizes have not been determined yet, but we assure you that there'll probably be a donation item involved for first place winners and items or gold for second place winners. If you’re interested in contributing something to the prize or guild in general be sure to send a trade to Feathers_McGraw then send a PM to Prixy telling her of the transaction.

Seeing as this thread is a Halloween bash, please feel free to chat here as much as you like. Talk of your plans for Halloween, past costumes, your dog, anything. Also keep an eye out on other possible events. And keep active in the guild. You never know when a Halloween treat may come your way.

Please feel free to join The Hidden Yaoi Vilage's Halloween scavanger hunt among other events on their public thread.

If anything confuses you about this, feel free to ask in the thread. Prixy is bound to make silly errors.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:20 pm
Submissions

Fan fics

Fan Arts

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Feathers_McGraw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:21 pm
And here is easy access to the guild mule should you chose to send stuff. ^^

Good luck to you all!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:36 am
I plan to work on Halloween. u.u;

Yay.

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:52 pm
.Krazy.Kira.

Yay.

*pets*

I think my friends may be dragging me to the Rocky Horror Picture Show this year. Last year my friend was hit on by a drunk lesbian. xd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:20 pm
Prixy
.Krazy.Kira.

Yay.

*pets*

I think my friends may be dragging me to the Rocky Horror Picture Show this year. Last year my friend was hit on by a drunk lesbian. xd

O-O;
rofl rofl rofl
I found that hiliarious xd
u.u; Oh I just struck by a wave of craving for flan xp

Crystalline Rose

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:32 pm
It was so funny when she was retelling the story. She was traumatised. Then I asked her if she'd gotten the girl's phone number. XDDDD She didn't say anything to that unfortunately. ._.

Otherwise I suspect somebody'll throw a Halloween party. I want to freeze a chocolate bar for if anyone falls asleep. biggrin I'll break it over their head.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:33 pm
Halloween's on a Monday so I'll have to work too u_u; Only until 2pm though so I'll have to see if somebody throws a Halloween party.  

sakura__sake
Crew

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:20 pm
Blue_Misfit
Halloween's on a Monday so I'll have to work too u_u; Only until 2pm though so I'll have to see if somebody throws a Halloween party.

Aw! That sucks! I get to be stuck in a classroom on Halloween night u.u So I'm not overly happy about that. stressed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:10 pm
I AM BEING A JEDI FOR HALLOWEEN!!! XD

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Riharu-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:03 am
mmm, if we want to enter something, how do we do that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:04 am
Marimari
mmm, if we want to enter something, how do we do that?

I think you would just link to whatever your submitting on this thread, or PM Prixy.

o.o; I would do both, just to make sure. ^^;

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:13 pm
Just post in the thread. =D

This idea really floundered... I don't think anyone got around to PMing... Bleck. *curls up into a ball and dies*

Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games