Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply Are you a fan of delicious flavor? (Psych discussion)
#3.8 - Gus Walks into a Bank

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Spork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:46 pm
I went "Aaaaaw" at Shawn reaction when he found out that Gus was in trouble. He was totally ready to charge in there like an idiot for his best bud heart

The scene when Luntz arrived was epic. Poking a little fun at other police shows, eh?

I did find the show a little hard to follow at times, but I never got completely lost.

I must commend the producers for adding that little twist to the plot. Made it a bit more complex than usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:08 pm
Yeah, it was nice that Shawn was totally psyched up to go into the bank to save Gus. I thought it was really funny when he sent Luntz into the sewers!!

Juliet + Shawn = maybe possible??  

cutepupster38

Dark Yume

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:19 pm
I was the same way, I was thinking "Awww, I didn't know he cared so much"

Then I was yelling at him, like" SHAWN, DON'T CALL HIM!!!!1 scream " All in all it was a good episode. And as far as Julie+Shawn...I don't really see anything. Usually I think you know characters are destined for eachother when there's some sort of sexual tension, and there hasn't really been much of that...Not that I want to see it, cuz it's overrated.But who knows.

I love Psych. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Dark Yume
I was the same way, I was thinking "Awww, I didn't know he cared so much"

Then I was yelling at him, like" SHAWN, DON'T CALL HIM!!!!1 scream " All in all it was a good episode. And as far as Julie+Shawn...I don't really see anything. Usually I think you know characters are destined for eachother when there's some sort of sexual tension, and there hasn't really been much of that...Not that I want to see it, cuz it's overrated.But who knows.

I love Psych. mrgreen

There was the almost kiss in "Bounty Hunters" and the time they danced together.

But the show really hasn't gone much farther than Shawn's constant flirting with Juliet as far as pairings go.

Personally, I don't really care at this point. Which is odd for me, since I'm something of a shipper.  

Ms Spork

Dante Alicheery

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:33 am
I loved it too. It was so dramatic, and heartfelt when he found out Gus was in trouble. ^_^

And he was oh so twitchy when talking to Lutz. Although his comments were spot on, he had me in stitches.

Overall, a wonderful episode. And what a twist. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:22 pm
Can anything ever beat Luntz's entrance? biggrin

I loved how gung ho Shawn was to risk his life in order to save Gus. biggrin

It was adorable and totally hilarious at the same time!

Boo-ya for the sending luntz into the sewers thing!! biggrin  

Jynxed1

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:25 pm
I... I don't think I can put into words how much I loved this episode. So many things to point out, that it would just be easier to say "I LOVED EVERY PART" but I won't. 'Cause that would sound weird. In a fangirl sort of way.

And I really like the relationship Shawn and Jules have right now. I don't want it to change (Not right now, at least.).  
Are you a fan of delicious flavor? (Psych discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games