Reply Chatterbox/Humor
2 rants in 1 thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:14 pm
Well, I went to Kmart today and they had ******** christmas stuff out. Now to understand where I am coming from on all this, I just spent the day sweating my a** off working on a boat, knowing tomorrow will be hotter (sorry, I usually hate to complain about that stuff), and walk into Kmart, and what do I see? A 6' snowglobe. Maybe this is why I don't get excited about christmas and by the time it gets here, am pretty much sick of it all.

Rant #2
Parents who drive their kids around trick or treating on halloween. Nothing against rural areas, hell I really don't blame them, even the higher crime areas, but when the driveways are +/- 100' apart in a safe neighborhood, then it gets insane. Want to know a reason why kids are so ******** fat? Because they hop in the minivan convoy, drive around the neighborhood and get free candy. A few years ago when I still used to trick or treat, that was most of the fun walking around at night. Parents, get out of the damn car and walk with your kids. You probably need to anyways. (note: not against disabled kids)

scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Ah, I feel better now.  

Man of the Demoneye

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:11 pm
I didn't see any Christmas crap, but I did see Halloween.
The one holiday that I still look forward to.
Even more so since I go to college. The people are weird to begin with I just wonder how much more weirder they are on that day.
sweatdrop

I'll try and get pictures.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
OberFeldwebel
Even more so since I go to college. The people are weird to begin with I just wonder how much more weirder they are on that day.
sweatdrop

Well, to get an idea, i'll be walking around dressed as George Bush.  

Man of the Demoneye

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:03 pm
I worked at Dollar Tree over the summer. They had out the Halloween stuff.....

It was early August.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm
Man of the Demoneye
OberFeldwebel
sweatdrop

Well, to get an idea, i'll be walking around dressed as George Bush.

Rofl!

... I'm not sure what I'll dress up as.
Dammit! If only I could fit in those uniforms! gonk  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:34 pm
If I can find some friends up for it, I'm gonna dress up as a plane, and they can be the twin towers. Scary, no?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm
Fresnel
If I can find some friends up for it, I'm gonna dress up as a plane, and they can be the twin towers. Scary, no?

If you do that and then do the old cartoon scene with the music where you guys chase each other around going through like 8 different doors and you then post that, you will be internet famous, guranteed.  

war_junky 91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:14 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel

If you do that and then do the old cartoon scene with the music where you guys chase each other around going through like 8 different doors and you then post that, you will be internet famous, guranteed.
Yakkety Sax. I have it. I'll have to do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:29 am
war_junky 91
Fresnel

The name of that escapes me.
There was a guy that played that kind of music but... AHHH!!! gonk

Brain melt.

Oh yeah! Benny Hill!  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items