Submit

did you like breaking dawn?
  yea
  no
  kinda
View Results

Lady Brie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:20 pm
i love love love tyhis book it was so good. i really think it was the best of the four. man i cant wait in tell Mid night sun  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:55 pm
breaking dawn was not what i thought it would be, but it was good. the ending with the voltouri i thought was NEVER ENDING. that part was boring. but overall, i like the whole book. i thought that she'd never becoma a vampire!  

`watermelon`

zodial175

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:33 pm
breaking dawn is one of my alltime favourites.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 pm
I totally loved it! I finished it in a day and a half! i was so happy that edward turned bella into a vampire. Thanks to edward and how he is such an awesome sweet loving boyfriend/fiancee/husband i want my bf to be like that and surprisingly he is tryin lol. VAMPIRES (edward in general) is sexy! heart heart  

vampire192

Lucine Caroun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:54 am
heart heart heart heart heart heart ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 pm
Lady Brie
i love love love tyhis book it was so good. i really think it was the best of the four. man i cant wait in tell Mid night sun

You do know that Midnight Sun was canceled, right?
The first 12 chapters were leaked on the internet, and Stephenie is pissed off, so she's not writing it anymore.  

Spring and Summer

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces