Well Of Wishes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:47 pm
auronclone
i wish for kaylie to be free of all of her fear and insecurity, to be rid of all her self-doubt. let her be able to be graced by the god she wants so dearly to cleanse her shattered soul, and let her escape from the controling grasp of darkness that enslaves her heart. no longer should she try to hang herself, or slit her throat. no longer must she cry only because she is alone. no longer should she be too hurt to live, but too scared to die. no longer should she cower inside herself as her anger flares up at someone she doesn't want to have hate her. let her be cleansed of teh darkness that fills her soul, so that the light that she shines can be revealed to everyone around her. let this dirt-covered gemstone be polished and cut. may her art reach out and touch the hearts of depressed and anxious people everywhere.
MY GODS, THIS WELL IS WONDERFULL! xd crying i'm so happy...she has been better. she has been saved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:45 pm
I pray for my great grandmother to have a swift and painless death... I know this sounds weird, but she is old and needs to go on. I also wish that my great grandfather follow her swiftly after. He would be misserable without her. I love them both so much, but they don't even remember me anymore when I visit.

-Teshia crying  

serbus

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:55 am
i pray for william, the little halloween baby, who was my "grandson" of a sorts. that his infant soul be cared for and treasured in the beyond, so that he may grow up to live a fullfilling afterlife. and may he be not resentfull, nor sad. when his mother joins him, which please make not too soon, let them meet right away, and know who they are.  
The Owl's Roost | Resources and Services |

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff