I saw it :3
  Ellen what?
  Gold~
View Results

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 pm
Quote:
September 16, 2008

Good news — Stephenie will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show tomorrow, Wednesday, September 17th! To find out what time the show airs in your area, click here to use their cool map and schedule. I hope you enjoy the show!

Well, Stephenie was on Ellen today. I missed it though. I was still at school when it was on at my house. Which stinks, because she was supposed to talk about her plans for Midnight Sun. Some of you might be able to catch it though. At least someone should be able to watch it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 pm
vanny_jae
Quote:
September 16, 2008

Good news — Stephenie will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show tomorrow, Wednesday, September 17th! To find out what time the show airs in your area, click here to use their cool map and schedule. I hope you enjoy the show!

Well, Stephenie was on Ellen today. I missed it though. I was still at school when it was on at my house. Which stinks, because she was supposed to talk about her plans for Midnight Sun. Some of you might be able to catch it though. At least someone should be able to watch it.

OMFG! I was watching that and then changed it!
I didn't know!
*hits herself a thousand times*
I hate myself!

Edit:It was an old show. Then they gave the Twilight thing afterwards I think. But I still missed it.

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:54 pm
I watched it, it was on at 3pm for me. Stephenie didn't talk about Midnight Sun *sniff* *sniff* ~ she just did her same speech about the dream and that she wrote five books so far. Ellen was funny ~ here's the link for the vid. Enjoys! ^_~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmQJNTfPSQM  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:12 am
Well at least we know she kind of thought of her third son as a monkey.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 pm
vanny_jae
Quote:
September 16, 2008

hahaha. i saw it.
it was funny. i love Ellen.

i used to watch it everyday.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 pm
does anyone know where you can find it?  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:18 pm
Ah sweet, I love Ellen.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:31 pm
Emo Oompa Loompa
does anyone know where you can find it?

Youtube. I found it and watched it ^_^  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lztLEhujBg
all is old news tho  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:40 pm
i saw it. it was the most shortest interview ever!!!! she just talked about what inspired her the most.  

jade_onyx_1595

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:18 pm
awwwww what a rip off! I hate it when you watch the entire show, then the person you want to see is right at the end, and the interview lasts five minutes. I already knew that stuff about her anyway - but it's nice to actually hear her voice lol

And by the way, this topic 'Stephenie on Ellen' sounds kinda kinky whee whee But only I would think that blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:29 pm
DAMN IT! I missed it! crying  

Twisted Creativity

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas