Submit

Is this a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  I just want gold...
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:23 am
I just came out with an idea. How about i do people's pics for gaia gold so i can earn some. all i need is a pic of you or whomever you want it done for, what style you'd want it in (i'll make a list) and what race you'd want to be ((human, vampire (please include diet so i know what kind of eyes to do), or wolf)). but i will only be able to do a few at a time. i will put full effort into it unlike some other things i have done. i think i will take only the first three at a time. it's a limited offer because it does take a lot of time.

i can do:
headshots
anime
chibbi

('m in a limited suply of paint so i can't do that but if you're interested just say so and how much gold ur willing to pay. they will be scanned and posted within a month of order. and by that i mean all three within month most likely unless somthing happens where i can't scan or somthing like that.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am
Do you have examples?  

LoveHeather

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 pm
I have other drawings on here too in another topic. if you'd like to see other work (besides my Twilight stuff, that might be a bit better due to more time), the i will put links.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm
i want one.
can u use this picture?
User Image
chibbi
vampire[vegeterian]
ill pay between 500g and 1k.  

nanamis

Pure-hearted Dog

11,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100