Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
One on One {{Searching ^-^}}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaKourgos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 am
Hello, hello! I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner ((obviously)) for any genre of roleplay! If it's based off a book/movie/TV show, I may not know much about it beacuse my books are very limited to Paranormal Romance. Anywho, off to my rules.

1. No one-liners, please. I understand writer's block and will forgive you because everyone gets them. 3-5 sentences will be good per post.

2. No God-moding or Power-playing. I hate GM/PP and will ask you to revise your post if you do. If it continues over time, you will be ignored.

3. Absolute no leet speak! I will not tolerate it in the roleplay! In OOC, it's fine, but don't go overboard!

4. Cursing is allowed, but please don't go overboard. If you had a bad day at school or work or something, then tell me in OOC.

5. I want to be your friend. I always try to be friends with people I roleplay.

6. No "perfects." If your character is a pretty-pretty princess of high school with flawless hair, skin, and eyes... That character will be ignored until you revise it.

Um. Yeah. That's about it for my rules. I RP all genres, I typically play male ((but will play female)). The only video games I roleplay are Guild Wars and World of Warcraft. PM me or IM me ((Yahoo! is not an IM, it is my email address)) I'm usually online unless I'm eating dinner or something...

EDIT 9-28-08: I'm not quite sure why, but I really want to roleplay a Siren or Mermaid... A Siren, just in case you didn't know, is a Harpie. Half Bird, Half Female. I'd mainly like to roleplay a Mermaid, though... Not sure why. o.o

Sincerely,
{~Lakourgos~}

PS: I have a really, really bad urge to RP Avians/Serpiente based off of the "Kiesha'ra" book series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. (("Hawksong", "Snakecharm", and "Falcondance."))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:16 pm
{{Bumpity Bump Bump}}

LaKourgos

LaKourgos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:06 pm
{{Bump}}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:55 pm
{{Bump}}

LaKourgos

LaKourgos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 am
{{Bumpity Bump Bump}}