Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Now Hiring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:00 pm
If anyone ever told you that my pop's store gave you good service, they were lying. They give crap-a** service. You know why? Because I'm the one you see every damn time you come here. If I like you, I won't ignore you. If I don't and you're lucky, I'll pretend you don't exist. If I don't know you, then you get pointed in all the wrong directions until you're brain explodes from trying to find a simple bottle of tylenol.
Why do I do this?
Because its simply hilarious.
__

Sophia's mother and father have decided to hire someone to help Sophia handle the store. So they hire a very responsible young boy.
The boy, about Sophia's age, is appalled by her treatment of the customers, and wonder why people still come there. So he tries to break Sophia of her habit of confusing the residents of the small town.

___

Name:
Pic:

___

Name: Sophia Langdon
Personality: sarcastic, apathetic, rude and generally mean spirited.
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:23 pm
Name: Zac Riolera
Personality: Kind, Caring, Sympathetic, Responsible, and Generally an over-all nice guy.
Pic:User Image
[I'll do it]  

Lightninger

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:33 am
It was nine at night, and Sophia had the closing shift. She was sitting on a ladder, glaring at the diapers she was arranging. Stupid pull-ups. she thought to herself, picking up a large package of night-pants. She began to sort them by brand and then by size, bored almost to tears.
She looked up as someone came in, growling silently. "We're closed!" she called out rudely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:20 pm
"Oh sorry" replied Zac, "but I was told to come here to help some girl named Sophia close up> Are you her?"  

Lightninger

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:43 pm
"Oh, hey Newbie." she climbed down the ladder, "Yeah, that's me." she looked at him, "Sweep up and organize the diapers." she told him sternly, "Brand and then size." She grabbed a broom and shoved it into his hands, "Got it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:39 pm
"Uuum, sure."said Zac uncertainly. "What are you gonna do?" asked Zac  

Lightninger

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:23 pm
"Lock you in," she rolled her eyes, walking over to the cash register.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games