Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Costume?
  wat a stupid idea, ur obssessed
  Swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
View Results

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 am
wat do u guys think of this? any costume ideas?
i can only think of like an orange book bag, boots and a tan jacket like edwards for bella in twilight....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:38 am
Honestly, I dont think Twilight costumes would sell and ther really isnt a costume for them. They all just wear normal clothing with the exception of their body features; their eyes and skin.  

La Beaute

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 am
I am dressing up as Victoria, but for the reason that I can wear it twice. I have to go to this really stupid football game after school that will last all evening, and that means I can't go to any parties.
I plan on using the same costume when I see the movie. So, it's a win win situation. Which is great, because my costume is going to be kickass.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 pm
I was thinking of being one of the Volturi.
Maybe Jane. All I'd need is a cloak and red contact lenses....

PiiKA x chu

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:55 pm
It would be awesome to have Twilgiht costumes, except you would prbably have to make them yourselves because none, except the volturi, are pretty obvious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:32 pm
I'm actualy going as Bella when she's dressed up to meet the family for the first official time and see the house and that's only so I'll be comfy at my schools dance/party and to the movie (it's also the same costume I wore to Breaking Dawn and Eclispe book parties)  

Goddess Of The Impossible

3,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm
I'm thinking of being Bella @ the Prom. Blue silky dress, a cast, crutches, a stiletto, lol. I don't really know if I want to dye my hair though. I'm still deciding. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:03 pm
I'm going to my friend's costume party as Jasper for sure, he's the only one I could manage to pull off with little time (just need some things like contacts and skin makeup!). My other friend is going with me as Alice!  

clandestine sheep

Necro Life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Im thinking of being alice in a baseball uniform but i dont know if people would reilze who i was anyways its only a thaught at this point  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm
im planning to be jane. ;D  

bethieq

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:46 pm
I'm trying to convince my bf to go with me as Esme and Carlisle. all i'll need to do is get gold hair color for him and contacts. Thank heavens i won't need any of that. I'm already cursed with the typical cullen coloration. and i say cursed because it creeps people out. lol  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games