Reply ~General Series Discussion~
The Wings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsukai Sayuri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:58 am
Well, I'm just a humble messenger from an MR rp site. Even though we kind of already have an rp sub forum, it's kind of a dud anyway. rolleyes

So anyway,

Overview plot from The Wings
Its 2020. A century where genetic mutations is seen at it's fullest. A certain infamous lab, known for it's mutated humans, has spawned two new groups of mutated kids. One group has wings, and one group has the power to shift into wolf shape, they also have wings.
But it's the one's with wings, the avian bird kids, who are the good guys. Or most of them are.
It happened that so many avian bird kids were created that they broke into flocks, Elite, Heureux and Mosca.
Everything is still pretty much the same with the normal people, except for maybe a few more new gadgets of course, but the avian bird kids have been mutated and developed and now they have more power than anyone ever could have imagined;
Illusions, mood sensing, sonic speed, and much, much more.
The main focus of these three flocks is to terminate the Vigils, the most vicious pack of wolf/human hybrids yet created. They are commonly known as erasers.
Coincidentally, the erasers main goal is to destroy the avian bird kids and pretty much everything else in-between.
But none of this comes without hurt, betrayal, tears and death.

Already one eraser has left his pack and gone to join the bird kids while one of the avian bird kids has left to join the Vigils.
Erasers and avian bird kids alike have died, been betrayed, betrayed, discovered siblings, and discovered love.
They need more to join the fight, more to fight for whatever they believe in, whether it is tearing up the avian bird kids limb from limb or stabbing erasers. One of the groups must die for the others to survive, but who will it be? The erasers, or the bird kids?
Every drop of blood counts.

Even though this site doesn't quite allow cannons (which I personally like since it leaves much room for creativity and originality), it's a fairly active site and gives sort of a very friendly feeling expecially from the admins and mods. My personal experience with them has gotten me to rp for the very first time which is a very good thing for me. mrgreen

http://jehte.proboards49.com/index.cgi <--Join if you like. But we currently recommend you joining as an eraser. Since we already have a lot more bird kids than the few erasers we have in The Wings, we need a couple more erasers to balance things out a bit. It'll definitely be a hell of a lot more interesting that way as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 am
Nice Site  

Colorful Shadows

~General Series Discussion~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas