Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
So I've been finding some REALLY funny stuff...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:35 pm
Like this site: Blood Plus? Wut?

And then there was this little...Iono....'challenge' on another site:

Think of five incredibly bizarre crack pairings, and number them. Then answer these question based on the characters in the pairings:
1-Use one word to describe Couple 1's relationship.

2- If the second partner of Couple 4 had an affair with the first partner of Couple 3, and the first partner of Couple 5 walked in on them screwing each other, what would happen?

3-If Couple 2 decides to participate in a foursome, what couple would they choose do it with?

4- Would the second partner of Couple 3 take advantage of the first partner of Couple 4 if they were in emotional distress?

5- Couple 5 decides to consummate their marriage. Describe their first time in five words.

6- Couple 1 has a fight. What kind of fight?

7- Would the first partner of Couple 4 rather do the second partner of Couple 1 or the second partner of Couple 5??

8- Is the second partner of Couple 4 bangable?

9- Why would Couple 2 break up?

10- Who would top in Couple 5?

Heehee... I think I'll post mine reeeeall soon. >3

That, and Random Slash Generators make me giggle. XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Also, for silly doodle-lovers and Hagi lovers alike, I present to you This site <3 though it's mostly in Japanese. I have no idea what any of the comics say, but they are AMAZING. Sketchy Oekaki is lovelyyyy~ And the Nathan/Hagi comic made me laugh. REALLY HARD. More silliness to comeeeee~  

Omnomnom-machine

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:28 pm
OMG... eek that website is crazy! rofl Nice finds! I looked at the other website that had all the awesome artwork and sadly I can't read Japanese either but I found a pic I really liked.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/b21.jpg

3nodding Thanks for the links.

I don't have time at the moment but I think I'll comeback later and play the crazy pairing game. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:10 pm
Okay, I'm back for the crazy pairing game! xd Here are the crack-tastic pairings:

1: Diva and David
2: Saya and Louis
3: Karl and Julia
4: Hagi and Mao
5: Kai and Nathan
-----------------------------------------------------

1: Use one word to describe couple 1's relationship: Double-D's! xd Does that count?

2: If Mao had an affair with Karl and Kai walked in what would happen?
Kai: "Holy @#^%$&*^%$#!*#*^$%..." Shouts random profanities for several minutes before dropping dead from shock.

3:If Saya and Louis wanted a *ahem* (you know) which couple would they pick?
Well, I think Hagi and Mao but it'd end up being only Hagi and Saya. XD;

4: Would Julia take advantage of Hagi if he were emotionally distressed?

Hagi: "*sob, sob, sob* -Saya's asleep- *sob, sob, sob...*"

Julia: Takes off her glasses in what she thinks is a seductive way and walks up to him, thus putting her big boobs in his face. "Did somebody call a doctor, 'cause it looks like you have some heart trouble." *drums and percussion sound for bad pick-up line*

Hagi: Stops sobbing. "...?"

Julia: Is slightly disgruntled he didn't get the hint. "Heart trouble... as in I diagnos your condition as a broken heart."

*Silence*

Hagi: Staring at her big boobs. eek "..."

Hagi does not give in despite her toght clothes with low collars and short skirts and Julia gives up becuase he doesn't understand anything she's saying.

5: Kai and Nathan decide to consummate their marriage. Describe their first time in 5 words.

5 words: "Kai: 'OMG! WTF?! GO AWAY!'"

6: Diva and David have a fight. What is it about?

Diva complains that David spends too much time with Saya. He says it's because of his job. She then says, "Then What about that doctor with the big boobs? You spend alot of time with her, and if you say 'it's because of my job' again, I WILL KILL YOU!"

... R.I.P. David. sweatdrop

7: Would Hagi rather *ahem* Kai or Nathan? eek Neither! But Nathan probably wouldn't mind. xd

8: Is Mao... you saw the question above. sweatdrop Considering she's had an affair with Karl and Louis so far, yeah.

9: Why would Saya and Louis break up? Because she loves Hagi! xd

10: I don't know the answer to this question, but Nathan would probably be willing. xd  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 pm
Hey I just realized your game should probably go in the games in the sub forum so I will put it in the games section soon and link it here so everyone will know where it's been moved. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:18 pm
Here's the link to this game in the game sub-forum. Everyone please go play it there and check out the other games while your at it. Have fun! 3nodding Click here for the Challenge game.  

YamiCheza
Crew

[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces