Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 pm
What's everyone's favorite dragon?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:12 am
My favorite dragon that I personally have is my gray dragon. My favorites amongst all the current breeds would be gray, silver, and split.  

Blackwing Rose

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:37 pm
I have 2 favorites really. One is the white cause I adore the feathered look and my RP character used healing magic. The other is the male silver cause it took me forever to get one and my character is a silver half dragon.^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:49 am
I have a few faves. I like the graceful lines of the silvers and purples. I like the playfulness of the papers and summers. And I like the majestic look of the whites.

Aw, heck... I loves them all! blaugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

pd2care

17,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:53 pm
The purple one is my fave, but a close second is the pink...then the light blue one is third.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:46 pm
I gotta question, has anyone's Halloween's hatched yet? I wanna see what it looks like  

John Hawker

DarkSealedHeart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 pm
I like the Vampire Dragons  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:44 am
my new favorite is one I am spriting, the will-o-wisp dragon  

Kayariy

peach_gurl_fruits_basket

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 pm
i like all of themUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm
my fav is the autumn!  

Ichigo_kurosaki_09

caramba2654

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:28 pm
Silvers...

And click!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Clickables and Creatures

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games