Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
*Shudder*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 am
Pretty Little Pervert
Birthday 0ctober 30 ok now what? cause I know the stingy b*****d of teh CB won't get me s**t why the hell am I putting this here want is a noob going to give me something?! what will they give me an old can stupid noobs and your whining damn it now im mad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Due to my own procrastination in relations to my homework and sleeping, I shall translate.

Translation: I have a birthday October 30. Okay, now what? I know that the stingy bastards of the Chatter Box won't get me s**t. Why the hell am I putting this here? Do I want a noob to give me something?! What will they give me? An old can? Stupid noobs and your whining: dammit, now I'm mad.

I think that is a fairly accurate translation. This one was a bit difficult to translate as his or her English is particularly terrible and his or her thought flow in this post is particularly confusing.

On a random note, I should say that I take personal offense to the comment about the Chatter Box people being stingy bastards: there are some very generous people on the Chatter Box, though, many of the Chatter Box people are frugal because they are on the Chatter Box to make gold. I am one of those Chatter Box people, but I've donated to people from the Chatter Box and have been donated to by people on the Chatter Box. -.- I hate blanket statements.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm
If they don't want anything, they shouldn't ask for anything. If they feel their birthday should be celebrated by large gifts of great worth, they should try making friends, since I would never give someone I barely know something expensive for their birthday. I simply don't have that kind of gold. If they want friends, they should try being slightly more likeable? Or maybe my reasoning is faulty and people enjoy having friends who are insulting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 pm
Damn, that chick's acting like a whore.  

Farrago

Proxy Codger

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out