76%
 76%  [ 13 ]
shes trying to trick you... DONT FALL!
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:25 pm
SM actually put the link to the leak on her site..... is that her giving us the ok to read it??? i wanna sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad but havent cos i've wanted to be a loyal fan... but is this her way of giving us the ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:11 pm
since she post the link right there on her site, im going ahead and reading it. actually, ive already read it :p. and i must say i hope that she does decide to continue to write it, cuz its so amazingly cool and exciting to read from edwards perspective. XD  

papershelf i c i c l e s

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 pm
Didn't you read that long announcement also posted?

She put it up there to be fair to us, her loyal fans. She knew a large chunk of us wouldn't read the leak becauise it's basically betraying her. So she put up there to be fair. So we could see what the less loyal people were seeing. It's up there to take the stress and yearning for Midnight Sun off our shoulders.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:34 pm
Yeah, I heard about that. Some people were pretty mad. Including Stephenie. And at first I felt bad about reading it even if it was posted there. sweatdrop

Most because of the whole 'takes away my rights as an author' and all. :___:

But I read it anyway. Just because it was so tempting. emo

toriable2016

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:42 pm
How did someone get ahold of Midnight Sun before it was finished?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 pm
It was only the first like 12 chapters..It was given to a trusted individual. That apparently betrayed that..>__>  

toriable2016

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:14 am
I can't believe that someone would do that to her.
But I have to admit I did read it. I was waiting for the second one to be returned to the library so I could read it, and I found that on her site. The temptation was too great for me to resist. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:45 am
Dreaming of... User Image
I was gobsmacked when I heard about that. It was an incredibly horrible thing for someone to do, and wasn't fair on Stephenie at all.
I read the extract that was on her website, though. I gave into temptation, but felt guilty after :-:

The soul would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iMonochromatic

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:20 pm
im on the 11th ch. I just remembered why i love Edward so much. lol
(I took a break from twilight and was reading The Host) Im not feeling guilty... i just know that im gunna be very annoyed until the rest of it comes out! lol so really, im causing myself ALOT of pain right now.. just not guilt pain  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games