[PRP] You - !! (Elea and Mapatano) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:57 pm
He rolled his eyes. Yes, he was god, all-mighty Mapatano, knower of names. Hisa tensed slightly at this, and narrowed her eyes, contemplating if now was time for interjection... buut then just beginning to preen a wing. Now Elea was asking for something, if anything, that'd help Mapatano feel smug,and keep him there. Good.

He glanced at her, brow quirked. It was a little hard to not expect some sort of game attached to this, but seeing as Elea wasn't arguing, he wouldn't... well, yeah, he was predisposed to be an a*****e. Oh well, too bad. At least on this he could manage a more civil answer. "I guess. But don't complain when I boss you and Nadra around. " He lowered his head back onto the rock again, tail flicking.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:04 pm
"I won't. I won't learn anything if I'm too busy trying to maul your face off for bossing me around. I'm not some wimp who can't take an order without breaking down and crying." She was slightly on the defensive, because Mapatano had insulted her inner strength. Elea was a strong lioness, both on the inside and on the outside, but to have either of them questioned by the belief that she would whine about being ordered grated on her nerves. It took quite the effort on her part not to sound snappy and start insulting him right back. He was being a downright a**, but she was going to try and be better than him just this once. He looked tired, exhausted, and she cuold pity him, at least enough to let him have his rest... though not entirely unplagued.

"But... thank you," she sighed shortly after managing to get the words out. They sounded awkward on her lips, but oddly sincere. Really, deep down she appreciated all the help he was giving her. It gave her hope that she would be a good huntress yet again. Elea wasn't ready to tire from strenuous and even life-threatening activies. She was young and vital, full of energy and ambitions. She wasn't going to drop down dead and give up... not yet.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas