Twilight Dream I Had. [Very long, if you intend on reading]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:01 am
A month ago or so I have this dream what the Twilight movie going to be like. But, it was sort of like a messed up way it would be. My mind has a billion colors flowing in it, and in dreams I tend to mess with it all.

Any way, the dream started off with me being casted in the movie. Since my name is Jessica, I was casted as Jessica. Then, it turned into the real thing. Like I was in the story, and I was some random friend of Bella's. There was a few other people there too. It was Bella, Billy, Charlie, A bunch of random people (about three), and Myself as myself this time. We were all standing in a house that wasn't even what I imagined her house would've looked like.

We all just stood there and I can't even remember what we were talking about. Time passed and soon it was night time. Everyone soon left besides Bella, Billy, Charlie, and me. Everyone but Bella offered to give me a ride home, but I said I would walk. Then told me not to, but I did anyway.

Soon my dream just flickered to me walking down the street. It was total darkness. There was a few lights outside, enough for me to get around. All of a sudden my dream flickered again, and I saw a quick image of a castle like house. A big yard, old statues, stone, and very sterotypical vampire house.

Then again, I was standing in it. But it was the Cullen's house. But this time again, stuff changed. Only myself. I was part of the Cullen family, I was a vampire.

In my dream, if you looked around in the house. Everything was stone, dark and lit by candles hanging on the wall, stone stairs leading to about no where, and hallways you could almost get lost in.

There was a little bit more that went on, but I can't seem to piece together enough to actually say it. All I can really remember to tell you is that Carlisle was trying to figure something out, and three other vampires came into the house with some kind of item that was important.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:45 am
very interesting! lol.
i haven't had any dreams about anything twilight related.
i wish i could, lol. but my mind doesn't usually come up with dreams about books/movies.

:/

Jellycones

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:04 am
That sounds interesting. A bit confusing to follow, but I know when I dream I can't usually remember things clearly and they're not always clear to start with. I'm surprised I haven't had a dream involving these books. My dreams are quite often affected by books/ tv shows/ movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:36 am
huh. thats odd. i always have twilight dreams! its sooo awesome. one of mine was that i was bella in the movie and it was the day of the kissing scene. it was very weird.  

jade_onyx_1595

cutepupster38

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 am
Someone's been spending too much time thinking about Twilight eek . JK, very odd dream though...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:26 am
Pubic Genital Lice
A month ago or so I have this dream what the Twilight movie going to be like. But, it was sort of like a messed up way it would be. My mind has a billion colors flowing in it, and in dreams I tend to mess with it all.

Any way, the dream started off with me being casted in the movie. Since my name is Jessica, I was casted as Jessica. Then, it turned into the real thing. Like I was in the story, and I was some random friend of Bella's. There was a few other people there too. It was Bella, Billy, Charlie, A bunch of random people (about three), and Myself as myself this time. We were all standing in a house that wasn't even what I imagined her house would've looked like.

We all just stood there and I can't even remember what we were talking about. Time passed and soon it was night time. Everyone soon left besides Bella, Billy, Charlie, and me. Everyone but Bella offered to give me a ride home, but I said I would walk. Then told me not to, but I did anyway.

Soon my dream just flickered to me walking down the street. It was total darkness. There was a few lights outside, enough for me to get around. All of a sudden my dream flickered again, and I saw a quick image of a castle like house. A big yard, old statues, stone, and very sterotypical vampire house.

Then again, I was standing in it. But it was the Cullen's house. But this time again, stuff changed. Only myself. I was part of the Cullen family, I was a vampire.

In my dream, if you looked around in the house. Everything was stone, dark and lit by candles hanging on the wall, stone stairs leading to about no where, and hallways you could almost get lost in.

There was a little bit more that went on, but I can't seem to piece together enough to actually say it. All I can really remember to tell you is that Carlisle was trying to figure something out, and three other vampires came into the house with some kind of item that was important.

HOLY CRAP!!! I HAD A DREAM ALMOST LIEK THAT!!!! i was in that like dark musty house and i just walked into this random study room.... rosalie held me back and was liek : bella... its really important right now. its no a good time for this.
I FLIPPED WHEN I HEArD THAT! I WAS LIKE BELLA!
edward came into the room and then it went black. i opened my "eyes" and found myself in the shiny volvo with alice in the back of the car. alice poked her head around the corner and said. your future... its not right... like theres something altered.... you probably dont know this but you are.... edward slapped her and said shut up.... he actually said that i dont have 2 know anything about it! then he kissed me and i woke up... THAT WAS SOOO FREAKING WEIRD!  

Cherrychi99

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:24 pm
Yeah I havent had a Twilight dream in a while but I remember that when i did it was always really confusing and very hard to follow.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:43 pm
I WANT A TWILIGHT DREAM TOO!!! crying crying crying  

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas