Submit

o~Angelin~o

Sparkly Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:27 am
I am doing a little research of Temari since i got invited to a RP of Naruto on MSN and they choosed my Character wich was temri. I don't know too much about her but, she has the ability of controling the wind with her fan that really calls my attention and i must ask if you guys know about Websites that describe her more in the part of:

-Techniques.
-Relationship with People.
-Actitude.
-How she acts arround Nara and her actions.
-Description of her techniques and the name in Japanes/English.
-Really good descipions please gonk

I hope i get help ^,^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:36 pm
o~Angelin~o
I am doing a little research of Temari since i got invited to a RP of Naruto on MSN and they choosed my Character wich was temri. I don't know too much about her but, she has the ability of controling the wind with her fan that really calls my attention and i must ask if you guys know about Websites that describe her more in the part of:

-Techniques.
-Actitude.

I hope i get help ^,^
Well, her main technique is controlling wind with her fan, usually making it cut through things like blades. She's not a cocky person, but does smirk when fighting someone a lot weaker than her. She can summon this small farret creature that has a scyth and he makes small tornados. She doesn't have too much of a relationship with any characters accept Gaara (who she's kind of like an older sister to even though they're a little distant) and Konkuro who's also in her 3 man team.  

KnightFourteen

Mouse Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:15 pm
Kikaryu
o~Angelin~o

-Techniques.
-Actitude.

I hope i get help ^,^
Well, her main technique is controlling wind with her fan, usually making it cut through things like blades. She's not a cocky person, but does smirk when fighting someone a lot weaker than her. She can summon this small farret creature that has a scyth and he makes small tornados. She doesn't have too much of a relationship with any characters accept Gaara (who she's kind of like an older sister to even though they're a little distant) and Konkuro who's also in her 3 man team.

Well... Her, Kankuro and gaara are siblings.
She has a relationship with Shikamaru. Since they fought, but now sometimes fight together. The two are friendly towards eachother. But Shikamaru finds her very troublesome.
Temari is the kind of person who doesn't like to wait. She rather jump into the fight and finish it. Unlike Shikamaru, who like to think things out.
She is also very caring toward her brothers. She thinks very higly of them, and trust them, and know they can do anything.
I am such a big ShikaXTemari fan! ^_^ I cosplay Temari also XDXD she is an awesome character.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games