Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Hehehe!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:38 pm
I just got the whole Twilight Series today! Yahoo! Although I want to jump in and let the characters invade my mind for a bit, I have to wait until I finish Desperation(by Stephen King).
Yes I am doing this on my own will, but I'm almost halfway through Desperation, only twenty pages from being halfway through! I'm on page 370, but Desperation got very interesting now and I can't put it down!
I just wanted to make the announcement that I finally got the series!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm
Very cool. ^.^

Mrs Joe Trohman

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:46 pm
lol. bah, i need to get my copies. i only have twilight and breaking dawn, which really upisets me because that means i have one in paperback, adn the other in hardcover. which bugs me, cuz it doesnt look as nice. -sigh- well, good luck with the twilight invasion!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:21 pm
thanks! I'm really excited to have something else to keep me up reading all night! blaugh
My teacher is reading it too, and we've been discussing the book, and comapring Anne Rice and Stephanie Meyer.
We discussed the hotness of Edward Cullen, between Lestat, Armond, and Louie. We both agree that Lestat, Louie, and Armond win hands down! lol
I don't understand why everyone is jumping all over Edward, when there are three uber hot vampires to gaze at in Interview With The Vampire.
I'm not saying Edward isn't hot, I'm just saying that people ahve forgotten about all the other vampires, sort of.
parents aren't showing their children the old movies. I'm 13, and I'm the only person my age that I know who has seen Interview With The Vampire, Queen of The Damned, American Werewolf In London, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and Bram Stoker's Dracula.
It's depressing only having your relatives to talk about movies like that.  

ActOnYourImpulse

goddess_tyche

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:19 am
I'm borrowing the books from the library, though I'm going to buy the set... or ask for them for Christmas. At the moment I'm too broke to get the books, having just bought a car. It's bad though because I wish that I could read them one after the other instead of waiting for people to return them to the library (I've had to reserve the last two)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:38 am
Dreaming of... User Image
Great to hear you bought the books. I was in the same situation as you, being caught up in another book a couple of days before Breaking Dawn was released, so as a result, I ended up reading BD a week after I got it (after reading the rest of the Twilight Series again non-stop). But it was worth it 3nodding

The soul would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iMonochromatic

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff