[PRP] Fishin' on the edge (Vuai & Haja) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basil Brett

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:18 pm
Haja chuckled and grinned.

"Aw, that's sweet of you. But Mabs and I could use the exercise. And we enjoy hunting for the pride."

Ah, there she went and mentioned the pride. Nice, Haja. Nice. Well, Vuai and Pelleas sounded trustworthy enough. She'd leave it at that for now, just to be sure.

"Yes! It is strange to meet another so devoted to fishing. Most others I know aren't to keen on it. Most don't even like swimming. I guess I got that from my grandfather. He's the one who taught me to fish."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:23 pm
Vuai chuckles quietly "Well wen yer grow up by tha sea tha best thing yer can learn to do is swim an fish." he smiled lightly at haja, "a pride eh? well thats good ta be knowin' means ya live roun' ere an I can be a seein yer in action agin." He chuckled heartily settling his chin on his paws.

"Don' ya work to ard na lassy an you make sure ta be a comin back an seein me sometime, ah'll be a 'angin' roun' these parts fer a while 'tis a right good place ta fish."

Syrius Lionwing

Basil Brett

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm
Haja nodded, grateful that he didn't sound too interested in the pride. It made him less suspicious. She chewed her food thoughtfully.

"I should warn you, if you plan to stay around the area. You may encounter one of the guards from the pride. We've went through... a bit of turmoil recently and everyone's still a bit on edge. I'd be cautious if I were you. Not that you seem dangerous! I just don't want you to get the wrong idea if some of the pride members seem really defensive."

Maboya nodded gravely, but didn't say anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Vuai lifted his head and raised a curious brow. "Guards? Ah lassy I was a guard in trainin' mahself back 'ome. I'll speak to them, I aint gunna be no threat, Ah'm just ere fer tha fish." He smiles, he wasn't worried, he wasn't going to go traipsing in to a pride lands without being invited.

"Don' ye worry none lassy, I may be a youngin' but ma pa taught me well bout boundaries." He rolled his shoulders and looked back at Pelleas "Bird could sleep thru an earthquake, think that's ow 'e got urt in tha first place." He snickers and turns back to Haja "Jus' don' ye worry none lassy I promise yer won't ear no trouble from me."

Syrius Lionwing

Basil Brett

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Haja grinned, relief showing in her eyes.

"I didn't think you would be any trouble! I just wanted to give you some forewarning. Didn't want you to meet with someone and think we're an angry bunch. We really aren't. It's a great pride. It's family."

Her eyes took on a warm glow when she spoke of the pride. It was obvious that she loved her home dearly.

"Well! I think it's about time that Maboya and I get to work," she said as she stood.
"We've got a fair amount of mouths to feed!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:11 am
Vuai gave a gentle hairy nod as he watched the lioness pad off around the lake. Feeding a family, feeding a pride. An ache rumbled in his chest and he knew it was because he missed his family. Shaking his head he moved away from the waters edge slipping in to the long reeds that surrounded the lake to rest and digest.

Perhaps he could find out about this local pride. After all he was out to find out about the world and he did yearn for more company. Maybe the next lion he met he would ask, what harm could it do to seek sanctuary for a few days?

With that in mind he settled his head on to his paws with a gentle sigh. He liked the idea very much.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces