Like...
  OMFG, you're right!
  This movie looks like it just got worse
  Poll Whore
View Results

vampire192

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:18 am
snow_yuki aka a vampire
the hole things a mistake like were edward tell bella hes 17 that happened in a car (ch9) then the car seen she never hits her head...(were did the i pod come from she has a cd player) were she said im not scared of u he didn't jump out the window he flung her in the air then on the couch. there hands never touched in the car, that happened in biology. he told her he wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest from inside his car...Bella was out side it Laurent was french not jumakin(excuse my spelling) and bella was uncountuse when edward came to save he & he was drinking her blood when edward came

ninja go ahead and cheek ive read the book 9 times almost ten ninja

I saw the movie and the whole cd player thing no one has those anymore so that is an ok change. Maybe they thought the whole throwin on the couch thing was to sexual for a PG 13 (the MPAA is stupid like that trust me i took a class on the MPAA) I have read the books over and over again too but they just took the major details. i dont think it harmed the movie in any sense it was still AMAZING  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 pm
Demoness of Heart
snow_yuki aka a vampire
the hole things a mistake like were edward tell bella hes 17 that happened in a car (ch9) then the car seen she never hits her head...(were did the i pod come from she has a cd player) were she said im not scared of u he didn't jump out the window he flung her in the air then on the couch. there hands never touched in the car, that happened in biology. he told her he wasn't the most dangerous thing in the forest from inside his car...Bella was out side it Laurent was french not jumakin(excuse my spelling) and bella was uncountuse when edward came to save he & he was drinking her blood when edward came

ninja go ahead and cheek ive read the book 9 times almost ten ninja

So since they didn't do the car scene, they may not do the part where he saves her from gang bangers. >.> Which sucks cause I really liked that whole chapter. The town, getting lost, being stalked, being saved, and then going to have dinner. 3nodding

um yes they do..  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:23 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
ok, i found where they show edward crying!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_hSNELxpXM
1:14
you can see the tears on his cheek
im annoyed

no that is just a speak of light
gosh people need to stop makeing stuff up  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers