Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:48 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=654

Vote for our member Ladomere in the avatar rating..even if he rarely comes here. stare We love him anyway xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:24 pm
InunaideKaiba
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=654

Vote for our member Ladomere in the avatar rating..even if he rarely comes here. stare We love him anyway xd

Wee! Thankies Inu!! -glomps- Pwease vote for me XD

Ladomere

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:32 am

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&u=1921367

This is my latest fanfic.
I'd appreciate it if you'd comment on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:00 pm
User Image

Heres a lotto my friend is doing. Hes a fellow Mokuba roleplayed and one of my friends. His lotto seems to be dying so I wanted to help. And I was wondering if anyone in the guild would be interested in helping as well. Thanks for your time and the space.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:11 pm
Do you like Silent Hill AND Kaiba? JOIN THE RP WITH US IN THE ROLEPLAYING LOUNGE!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:36 am
Im Lily
Death T-2
Im Lily
User Image
We all know we are...

NO... I took the quiz and I was only 43% dorkage. ;~;
Good enough for me!

OMG! That's the DORK guild! I'm in the DORK guild! Yes, yes, it's all true =O Hold on while I get the link for my advertise...but first I have to make sure I didn't advertise it already.

I got Jonouchi on the personality quiz.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:44 pm
There are violent and disturbing images in this topic. XD

User Image

arrow Rex & Weevil Watch "Silent Hill"
arrow What Seto Hears When Jounouchi Talks...
arrow Kaiba In The Waking Nightmare of Silent Hill

So have you ever thought of...

Seto-sama being the main character, and having to forage through Silent Hill to save Mokuba?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:55 pm
O__O! Man, that picture in your sig, Zoloft...it scares me half to death XD! Yea...even if it was done to Yu-Gi-Oh, I don't think I could watch Silent Hill. Too scary, but I might try it to see what happens...as long as it's all pure, Yu-Gi-Oh, film. Btw, I thought I'd put up my myspace, www.myspace.com/thedarknessqueen. If you request to be my friend, you can see my profile, but only a few will be accepted, lol.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Vampire Beauty Akira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 pm
Ok, well I have two YU-GI-Oh! role play threads that need people!

They're great Role Plays with literate people =0

Awake [In] This [Tomb]

&

[E]gyptian [D]reams

Please, at least go check them out~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:53 pm
Haha. Guess what I found? xd [I was just searching for pictures of Kaiba, when suddenly...what I thought didn't exist: POPPED UP IN MY SEARCH! XD...believe me, there's a lot of dress-up games on deviantART and some of you may already know this. I only put this up because this is a guild about Kaiba Seto and although we wouldn't normally play dress-up games, this would be a good thing to do when we're bored. xd ]

Dress up Seto Kaiba [For all you hopeful fangirls, you will not get to have your sweetest fantasies come to life...if you catch my drift]

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:44 pm
Hello, darlings! I ask of you to support your fellow man!

Dobby the House Elf has entered the Avatar Arena, and would need all the help he can get from fellow Harry Potter fans in order to place highly by the end of the week!

Vote a 10 for Dobby!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:28 pm
HaWkGiRL
Haha. Guess what I found? xd [I was just searching for pictures of Kaiba, when suddenly...what I thought didn't exist: POPPED UP IN MY SEARCH! XD...believe me, there's a lot of dress-up games on deviantART and some of you may already know this. I only put this up because this is a guild about Kaiba Seto and although we wouldn't normally play dress-up games, this would be a good thing to do when we're bored. xd ]

Dress up Seto Kaiba [For all you hopeful fangirls, you will not get to have your sweetest fantasies come to life...if you catch my drift]
Best Find Ever! And Eyes plays in the background. ROFL  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:38 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
HaWkGiRL

Best Find Ever! And Eyes plays in the background. ROFL

I know. It's fun. Eyes is a good song. xD! Oh, did I show you guys my deviantART account? I don't think so. It's fairly recent that I became an active member on there.

http://lerena-leigh-helena.deviantart.com
[URL checked and fixed]

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas