Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Revamped! Tero's Lion Plot Search- Everything under the sun Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Dingergisbar - Goes by Dinger
My SoA: Abidemi
What kinda RP? Friend, maybe romantic?
Future plots? Fling or mate? C:
Note: I wasn't sure if he is still a firekin, but Dinger is a Pirate.

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Mahon or Jahzara
My SoA: Lochan-Kavi
What kinda RP? Spreading his knowledge of course!
Future plots? Maybe meet again in the future?

You Need RP!
Your SoA: Mahon or Jahzara
My SoA: Bakari or Megaera
What kinda RP? Friend, revist for something else down the road maybe?
Future plots? N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 am
THIS GIRL
PUH. I want plots with this girl. lmao. -whiiiiine-  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:59 pm
Tanakako

yes yes yes a thousand times the most beautiful litter ever

~Kiana_Nala~

Abi is in the Firekin still, I think he's okay to roam for a while, but he can't fling while he's out. :0 If they wanted to meet while he's on his temp. leave and make friends, that'd be cool with me!

Lochan + kids would be fun. c: He's got a son and daughter that also preach his word.

Megaera would want to steal them both for the Demons, she could try talking them into it but fail (and not kidnap them... unless you wanted... >>) She's not really mean, but she's still a demoness.
And they can meet Bakari too. C: Friends with them would be cute.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Like what? ;D She's open for flings, but I'm picky.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:46 pm
Puhterodactyl

Wellll... I dunno. What type are you looking for her? I have black and white, or bright colors. TELL ME XD

Id probably be better off posting my plot thread and letting you see if you have anyone that would work with em XD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am
Puhterodactyl
yes yes yes a thousand times the most beautiful litter ever

Hehe yay!!!! I need to check how many rps she has, but I can easily srp a few, as I have other lions I need to get rps for too. Just met me know when you wana do the rp between them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:21 pm
Serru has 2. :"D But I can get him SRP'd to 4 and we can do the one together right quick. The sooner it's set up the better, I don't really tag during the week. ;;  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Sylwanin User Image
My SoA: Hayato
What kinda RP? fling or mate
Future plots? If they do a fling, future would have to be a mate situation. She is going to the Iknimaya. Her JRP is in progress but a fling with cubs is allowed to be backdated for her. (I am looking for a mate for her as well if you are interested in the idea of taking him to that pride)

Kathryn Dragonna
Puhterodactyl
if you could I'd really appreciate it. o uo <33

A thread for you

Just wanted to remind you that this thread is live, as it wasn't on the list and you had seemed very excited about it when we started it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 am
You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image
My SoA: Coduim
What kinda RP? friendly
Future plots? I don't do future plotting.

I also like your Caturix, but.. I can't think of who of mine might pair well with him in rp.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: User Image
My SoA: I'm a huge fan of your colorful boys(Brightlionsyeah!). Serru, Bombyx or Intorus(But idunno since it doesn't say what you're looking for)?
What kinda RP? Friend of Romance? Fling, ideally, but 'sup to you.
Future plots? Plannin' on fling, but again, up to you~  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm
oo DeD

Bombyx fling, then? 8D Romance and a fling would be awesome! And she can keep most/all the cubs if she'd like.

musicaloner7

RP would be great for them. c: I've also got Deimos in the Bahari. Could you set something up? <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:24 pm
Puhterodactyl

That sounds awesome! <3 Gotta get her her RPs though, so it may take a little bit till she's ready c:  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 am
I know you're not looking for a mate for Zanth, but look here at Katavi. I read Zanth's description and nearly drooled at the plot possibilities. Hit me up on AIM (SagieMyster) if interested. (:

EDIT: didn't see the fling part XD  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Beltaine
User Image
My SoA: Caturix
What kinda RP? Possibly romantic?
Future plots? Aaahhh... I dunno! XD I'm just kinda fishing?

I'm not even sure if he'd have any interest in her. She's somewhat younger and comes with a lot of baggage, any relationship that happened between them could very possibly take a bit to develop, but Beltaine definitely has a thing for older guys.

I'd like to see her settle with someone who is older and wiser than she is. She's an artist and a seer and her seer abilities tend to come out through her artistry so she's not always the most sensible creature.

She can be very devoted and affectionate towards those that she becomes close to though, but she does have a mother who is a waterbuck, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about that. Lawl. >>;;

I have a plot thread here, if you'd like to peek at it to get a better sense of her. I really just wanna find a good fit, so if you don't think there's any chance in hell he'd go for her, that's fine. XD;

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 pm
You Need RP!
Your SoA: Mpenda
User Image

My SoA: Velum
What kinda RP? Probably a whine fest XD I just think it'd be hilarious to see them in a thread together if she's really as whiney as you say. Mpenda is super shallow and thinks that he's the bee's knees and judges others on appearance. He also talks a lot about himself and how great he is and doesn't have a hard time putting others' down. Though he'd probably think Velum was stunning due to her bright coat... it will be good for him to meet a lioness who I think(?) might be similar to him. Or at least whiney. XD
Future plots? ... maybe fling? They would make bright eyerape cubs together.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas