Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Drama Island Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Love TDI, TDA, or TDWT then join this guild. 

Tags: TotalDramaIsland, TotalDramaAction, Drama, Action, Total 

Reply Couples
Leshawna/Harold

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pneoqueen
Captain

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:58 pm
again another couple that we didn't see much of or even know till the end, but i think it could have worked out between them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:37 pm
Now they...they were an ODD couple. I don't really like Harold but it would be cute for him and Leshwana to be a couple. I didn't see this couple coming though and when they did i was like "o...m...g"  

Snowbunni500

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 am
With Leshawna as Harold's bodyguard, perhaps he would not feel compelled to get revenge.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 am
Chelyca
With Leshawna as Harold's bodyguard, perhaps he would not feel compelled to get revenge.

Yeah, but Leshwana did not know Harold wrote those poems till' the last episode....i wish she did cus that way courtney might have been save crying  

Snowbunni500

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:40 pm
A very odd couple, but deffinitely cute. It's too bad we didn't get to see more of them together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:39 pm
Rei Uchikino
A very odd couple, but deffinitely cute. It's too bad we didn't get to see more of them together.

i'm kind of glad we did not see more of them, i mean seriously how much more could it expand? o.o  

Snowbunni500

G.E.G.A.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Until that episode, I thought the weirdest couple would be Lindsay and Owen (this was after Tyler left and before Izzy came back. at the time, Owen and Lindsey were really hitting it off). Then I saw the Harold and Leshawna couple and I was all like WHOA!!! Where did THAT come from? I mean, Lindsay and Owen are like night and day, but Leshawna and Harold are like fluffy rabbits and neon blue highlighters. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. They aren't even the opposite (like nerdy and too cool or bad additude and safe player). Harold is like that nerd who you know is nerdy, but there's that one spark about him that makes him a little cool, and Leshawna is that girl who is fun to hang around but you don't want to get her angry. They have two totally different personality. BUT that's not a bad thing. It's actually really cute! I totally think that, once Harold stops fantasizing over Heathers...... You know....... *ahem* that Harold and Leshawna can really make it work! (sorry it's so long! I really got into this hot topic 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:37 pm
I had a friend telling me they were sort of like Kipp and Lefawnda from Napoleon Dynamite and he is totally right.  

Snowbunni500

pneoqueen
Captain

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 pm
at lest :eshawna looks like a girl where Lefawnda looks more like a dtag queen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:18 pm
Aww... <3
That's such a cute couple...  

az coria

BarnOwl6-5

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 am
I think it would be fun if Leshawna realized that she really did like Harold, and then through the entire second season she and Heather fought over him. That would just be fun to see. I would love to see that. Heh. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 am
They were a funny couple but I think they are better staying friends. rofl  

King-Kai91

21thcen

4,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 am
Who saw the second aftermath of TDWT? Harold dancing with Leshawna and Bridgette was disturbing.  
Couples

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games