Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
New DSi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 pm
Why rumble?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 pm
dracokagebuyo
Why rumble?

If you use rumble a lot on games like Metroid Prime: Hunters (Like I do) you get used to it, and it doesn't feel right without it.  

ArcNeoMasato

Sparkly Gawker

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm
The DSi does sound interesting, but I think it's biggest drawback will be the lack of a GBA port. Less people will want to buy it without one(Especially the Pokemon fanatics who haven't completed the National Dex on their Diamond/Pearl Versions). Not only that, but foer those with Guitar Hero:On Tour, the lack of a GBA port will prove to be a problem. I probably won't get one. If they had a GBA port, however, I might decide to save up my money and trade in my DS to get one, but it's pointless without the port. The new additions do sound cool though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 pm
DarkShadowItachi7
The DSi does sound interesting, but I think it's biggest drawback will be the lack of a GBA port. Less people will want to buy it without one(Especially the Pokemon fanatics who haven't completed the National Dex on their Diamond/Pearl Versions). Not only that, but foer those with Guitar Hero:On Tour, the lack of a GBA port will prove to be a problem. I probably won't get one. If they had a GBA port, however, I might decide to save up my money and trade in my DS to get one, but it's pointless without the port. The new additions do sound cool though.

eh, I have a camera and a mp3 player. Most people who will be buying this do.

I'm calling the flop. This will be like the Gameboy Micro.  

Jonnnn

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 pm
Yeah. We already have most of the items in our daily lives. Why buy something that can do stuff we can already do?  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff