Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
please pray for this person

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kasimir-b

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:38 pm
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story.aspx?content_id=f2d1d7b3-94ba-46a4-9fb0-c461c75f7f80

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/02/20081002abrk-fourcars.html

an 18 year old sister in phoenix, AZ was killed on Eid day (Wednesday) by a drunk driver. above is the link to the news stories.

please pray for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:41 pm
That's horrible. sad
I hate that people can be so irresponsible sometimes.  

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:48 pm
My dear lord, may Allah forgive every sinner, and guide them to the right way. And may Allah's mercy fall on every dead muslim.. O Allah, please accept.

That's the reason why alchohol is forbidden in Islam, it may cause death of innoucent people.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:21 am
Astagfero Allah !!

that Poor sister sad ~ .. May Allah's Mercy be upon her and All dead Muslims !! [[ Allah Yerhamha ~ ]]

La Ilah Ella Allah ...

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:44 pm
dark__sunshin
Astagfero Allah !!

that Poor sister sad ~ .. May Allah's Mercy be upon her and All dead Muslims !! [[ Allah Yerhamha ~ ]]

La Ilah Ella Allah ...

Your arabic? It's wrong! It's Laa instead of La razz

Lucky sister, now she can rest... I hope she did the right stuff, may Allah show her Paradise! I just don't think it is more horrible than the brother who got killed by racist... I wonder if any1 killed those racist?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:33 am
Zaaki
dark__sunshin
Astagfero Allah !!

La Ilah Ella Allah ...

Lucky sister, now she can rest... I hope she did the right stuff, may Allah show her Paradise! I just don't think it is more horrible than the brother who got killed by racist... I wonder if any1 killed those racist?

yeah am an ARAB ~ and '' La/Laa '' it's not arabic letters smarty xD it's still english letters !! so , when i spell/write it wrong in Arabic letters , come to me then and start getting so smarty on me ! and plus it's aint a big deal La or Laa .. or even Laaa .. if u wanna make it a bit long wink  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 am
dark__sunshin
Zaaki
dark__sunshin
Astagfero Allah !!

La Ilah Ella Allah ...

yeah am an ARAB ~ and '' La/Laa '' it's not arabic letters smarty xD it's still english letters !! so , when i spell/write it wrong in Arabic letters , come to me then and start getting so smarty on me ! and plus it's aint a big deal La or Laa .. or even Laaa .. if u wanna make it a bit long wink

stare

----------------

Ina-lilahi-wa-ina-alay-rajun

May Allah rest her soul in peace; and give punishment to that drunk driver!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 am
kasimir-b
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/phoenixmetro/story.aspx?content_id=f2d1d7b3-94ba-46a4-9fb0-c461c75f7f80

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/02/20081002abrk-fourcars.html

an 18 year old sister in phoenix, AZ was killed on Eid day (Wednesday) by a drunk driver. above is the link to the news stories.

please pray for her.

whoever dies on eid day goes straight to jannah without question  

XxXZero_BeatXxX

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:23 pm
dark__sunshin
Zaaki
dark__sunshin
Astagfero Allah !!

La Ilah Ella Allah ...

I was trying to exaplain, not harrash... And don't act like that razz Smile xd  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games