Submit

are you excited?
  helz yea!
  who cares
View Results

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:54 pm
Quote:
"Summit has let us know that there will be a new, final trailer for TWILIGHT coming soon! It will be debuting in theatres on Friday, October 10th in front of certain movies (it is at the discretion of the individual theatres). There will also be a sneak peak of the new trailer on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, October 9th. Immediately following the sneak peak, Summit is letting the fans be the first to see the trailer online in its entirety and share it.

What you need to know:

You can see the trailer first online before it's officially released, via the Twilight widget. If you don't have the widget, you can grab it from the official film site at TwilightTheMovie.com.
The trailer will be available exclusively via the widget starting at 8:00 PM PST on October 9th for one hour, before launching in HD on MySpace at 9:00 PM PST.
A countdown clock will be added to the widget shortly, counting down to this highly anticipated event.
Stay tuned for more exciting movie news!"

OMG! i'm sooooo gunna be coutind down the minutes until I can see this. ooo im really really excited! xd
I think it would be cooler to see it on the big screen but i'm too lazy to go to the movies. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:39 pm
HOLY FRIGGIN TWILIGHT! That so just topped off the like most perfect day ever! Along with Decode???? Things couldnt get better unless the cullens moved next door! Yay Twilight!  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

xPANICxITxISxJANEx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 pm
Totally watching it! But be careful about the time differences. It's 8PST so I'm gonna have to watch it at 10PM but I am so still watching it!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:46 pm
YAY! I'm so wacthing it! SOOOO excited! YAY!  

Temiria

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:45 pm
i'm excited too!! whee whee whee  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out