Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bhanu Ecchumati

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:11 pm
[-Picture later-]

First annoucement - ;D Pride is up and running as of the 4th of October -cheers-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:15 pm
New banners!
New banners, cause the old ones suck. I decided I didn't like them and I think the new ones look better. 8D;; Probably will change them a few more times before I'm completely happy, but for now these are good!

Bhanu Ecchumati

Bhanu Ecchumati

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:29 pm
Plot info!

-More plots for the pride! The Matembezi'Wasakaji pride will be The Enemies of Bhanu'Eccumati. The pride isn't made yet, but the concept is up and ready to be sent in once Dusty has them open again. There will be many plots between the two prides, so Keep a look out! The pride will be owned by me and Nova. Be sure to read up on this other pride, so you know about them for future plots you might want to do!

link: [x]

-As well as we have a new pride member! Sasu Berry's Sekuda. A lovely pink leopard girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:48 pm
RP Sign up thread in motion!

Thanks to those who all decided my odd idea was great! It is now in motion and Sign ups are open as well. They'll close for the first RP testing on Friday, December 5th. Hurry and sign up now, before it's too late! The thread is located here: [x]  

Bhanu Ecchumati

Bhanu Ecchumati

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Second sign-up opening.

3rd of March. 8D We'll see how things go this time. If they improve, or fail. If it doesn't work this time, I'll drop it completely and try something knew. XD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Some Happy and Sad news!

While we lost our first member today. Sad as it is, but we must say good buy to Sasu's pink leopard girl. Unfortunately, she'll never be able to return back to the Bhanu'Ecchumati pride.

While we have some good news, we might have lost one member, but we also gained four others! Welcome Moray, Mafahali, Thuto, and Aucuba. We'll look forward to seeing them around the pride! How exciting.

On another note; the RP sign-up thread is opened! I'll give everyone until Saturday to post them entries for it! ;D On Sunday I'll roll stuff most likely. If not then Tuesday.

Bhanu Ecchumati

Bhanu Ecchumati

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:31 am
RPness

Things have been rolled. Now if you have any problem with the list, PM the mule and we'll work something out. Weather it someone your rping with, or a character your pet is going to end up Rping with. ;D Don't be shy, I only bite a little bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:43 am
More call it quits

May 6th: Moray and her two kids, seemed to have left the Bhanu'Ecchumati lands! It seems they are now to be warned that if returning, they'll be killed or chased out. Thona doesn't take kindly to those who just leave his pride.  

Bhanu Ecchumati

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff